Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Keith: Is holding back sheldons burning hand with my clawed hand ... no but i'll show you what i can- ???: hahahahhahahahhahhahaa! Keith: ... Xeron.... Xeron: appears in mid air in a black cloak. with blue bare feet and hands both with claw like blue nail. has a giant smile that takes up most of his face, showing all off his giant blue teeth covering up the inside of his mouth. this odd smile seems like its been there for years and doesnt seem like its going to disapear even if its wearer wanted it to. eyes are rather big black and ghoustly looking and unblinking, his right eye has the number 10 placed on it ... your really struggling with that boy keith! ahahahahahhahaha!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"I don't understand what's going on.........or maybe I just don't want any of this happening right now.........what could Ducklett possibly do?"Sheldon".......Huh, who the heck are you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold puts down his sword. "I have no idea wh I'm supposed to be fighting right now!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

Xeron: oh yes let me introduce myself! i am xeron, number 10, class 2, the ghoust type. my partner is not here right now but dont worry he'll show up in a few minutes if i feel like giving you guys a fun time. dont bother explaining who you are, i already know. hahahahaha! since im already on the subject of you, i just want to point out your brothers death was pretty hilarious. a little puppet figure of Lance apears and begins talking in a voice that in no way sounds like the real lance while holding up a small ball meant to represent the majora orb. Puppet lance: I am going to waste this one good wish to stop Viper and his plans! even though i know full well at this point that vipers been a step ahead of the game the whole time and probably had something planed for this to happen. bai brother good luck with ganon! puppet lance falls and disapears while xeron continues to laugh so keith, why are you wasting time, just finish this already.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett walks to Gold Ducklett"Gold..........what are we supposed to do, Sheldon is acting like his soul got corrupted or something...........hey Gold, do you think that's what happen to Sheldon?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Not by Ganon, but by something equally as powerful."

-Skeletor

Auracle

Liquid continues to watch.
"Yes! Make him mad! I want to see just how powerful he is!"

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"......here, hold on to these Ducklett* Sheldon then walks over to Ducklett with Gold still next to him and hands him two pokeballs with Milotic and Salamence in then Sheldon"If something happens to me, then take good care of your friends"Ducklett"...........huh, Sheldon.........is that really you?"Sheldon"...........You really want to die, don't you" Sheldon then grows more angry and picks up Keith by his neck Sheldon"And how will you react if I took his life away?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold charges and tackles Sheldon. Gold "Sheldon! Stop this!You're not in control!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Wrong move buddy" Sheldon then punches Gold in the chest and then kicks him off of him Sheldon"You just stay down, if you know what's good for you"

randomlypikachu

Xeron: hahahahahaha! no offense but hes just a class 3... not to mention the lowest rank of us all! it be a waste of time to even think twice about him if he died. hmm looks around to see the others oh lookie here a puppet shadow apears we have the love sick little hero here. Puppet shadow: i am shadow, i am pure evil and i shall ... puppet shadow becomes puppet gold... im good again! i love you zelda! oh a puppet of liquid viper apears and the failed experiment. puppet liquid viper: i will be perfect! i swear! even if i was deemed a failure to the rest of these clones! i will be the best ev- keith breaks from sheldons grip at the last second jumps up to Xeron and smacks him. Keith: are you trying to get me killed by everyone here or what! Xeron: ... maby hehehehe

TsunamiSensei

Gold sheathes his sword. Gold "One rule everyone should know, when under the control of dark beings, don't call anyone buddy." Gold kicks Shedon in his kidney.

-Skeletor

Auracle

"Wait a minute... I think I see what's going on here. Well, this certainly is an interesting twist. I can definitely capitalize off of this."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Xeron, you forgot one very important part in your little play."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then flies over to Gold Ducklett" I hate and have to do this to Sheldon, but you know how Sheldon's part Ducklett, well maybe some electricity will take him down........but don't tell him that I said this, please do something to save Sheldon"

randomlypikachu

Xeron: oh yea ... a few fake asteroids apear and puppets of the whole group appear as well. i did forget something all puppets oh my gosh! giant asteroids falling from the sky! and theyre glowing what could that meen! anyway keith guess my plan to weed you out didnt work too well so come along before the rocks start to go flying, literaly grabs keith and we both disapear

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, is that you're last resort, now then, let's see how you like it" Sheldon then kicks Gold even harder in his kidney (oh dear....)

Auracle

Before the asteroids can crush the heroes (and Sheldon), Liquid Viper reveals himself and destroys the asteroids with a blast from his crown.
"Any other day, I probably would have let you die, but right now, you are of use to me."

TsunamiSensei

Sheldon's foot bounces off of armor under Gold's clothes. "Do you really think I'd walk around without armor?" Gold jams his elbow into Sheldon's stomach.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.