General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,861 to 2,880 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,861. Posted:

Keith: hmph this is taking far too long, i'll pick up where i left off after a rest goes to sleep for the night

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,862. Posted:

Red and Leaf wake up then they head for The S.S. Anne

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,863. Posted:

Gold eats a durian.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,864. Posted:

Gold eats a grapefruit.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,865. Posted:

Giovanni approaches Keith

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,866. Posted:

Sheldon and Ducklett wake up Sheldon"........Huh.......why do I feel funny?" Ducklett"Well Ducklett is funny, did I make you laugh"Sheldon"Not that kind of funny....... somethings still up..........this has nothing to do with the bite mark........it's something else"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,867. Posted:

The Hylia's mask disappears. Green returns the four sword to the pedestal which should turn the four Zeldas back into one. It doesn't work.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,868. Posted:

Ducklett"So........Sheldon, what do you think is happening to you?" Sheldon then gives Ducklett a strange, unusual look, Sheldon"Nothing, I just had a headache, but I think it just got better"Ducklett"That's good to hear, so what do you want to do today?"Sheldon"Let's go find a few of our good friends" Sheldon and Ducklett then walk

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,869. Posted:

Giovanni pushes Red off of a Ledge
Giovanni "No one will save your Girlfriend now,kid."
Giovanni points a Knife around Leaf's Throat
Red "You messed with the wrong Pokemon Master!"
Red points a knife at Giovanni's Head

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,870. Posted:

Gold goes off to find somewhere to eat.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,871. Posted:

Sheldon then stops and looks towards Ducklett Ducklett"........huh, Sheldon, why are you looking at me like that?"Sheldon"Ducklett, can't a trainer just look at his pokemon"Ducklett"............what are you........man, somethings wrong with you, Sheldon, we should see Zelda or Gold"Sheldon"......yes, let's go pay Gold a visit, and Ducklett, remember when I said not to follow me when Ganon took control over me?Ducklett"What do you mean, Ganon never took control of you.......what are you talking about?"Sheldon"Well, since Ganon is........Gone, if something where to happen to me, then I want you to follow and fight for me, do you understand!"Ducklett".............yeah, Ducklett understands........"*Sheldon, now let's go and find Gold" Sheldon and Ducklett then go and look for Gold.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,872. Posted:

Keith: ... there he is jumps down from a tree infront of sheldon not so fast, you arent going anywhere without a fight.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,873. Posted:

Giovanni "Go keep Sheldon,Ducklett,and Gold busy while I keep Red from ruining my plans!"
The Team Rocket Grunts go after Sheldon,Ducklett,and Gold

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,874. Posted:

hm vigoroth jumps down and slashes apart the grunts coming to sheldon sorry guy, but hes fighting me right now. i dont know what your up too but you can do whatever you want with him once im done. pulls out a blade now sheldon, i'll give you the first move.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,875. Posted:

Sheldon then looks at Keith, then speaks to him in a deep, menacing voice Sheldon"..........fine..........if you really want to..............then give me your all, But I don't want to leave unfulfilled, don't hold back" Sheldon then glows a dark, red glowing aura, Sheldon then points his sword towards Keith Sheldon"No, you strike first"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,876. Posted:

Keith: fine but first i suppose i should give my introduction. I am Keith number 17, class 3, the normal type. Vigoroth: i am vigoroth, main partner to the number 17, class 3, normal type. Both: and we're going to strike you down vigoroth is suddenly behind sheldon and slices him from behind while keith slices at the shoulder

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,877. Posted:

The four Zeldas appear and attack Keith.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,878. Posted:

Red then Slashes at Giovanni's Chest
Giovanni "Proton,take this little pest to Team Rocket Headquarters!"
Red then slashes at Proton's Chest and tries to Unlock The Cage so Leaf can Escape

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,879. Posted:

blocks each attack from zelda and still manages to slice sheldon within a second i should warn you that even though i am the weakest im stronger than zane was with his flesh.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,880. Posted:

Sheldon"..............it's going to take more then that to defeat me" Sheldon then grabs Keith's legs and swings at Vigoroth, knocking him back, then Sheldon let's go of Keith and knocks him towards Vigoroth, boh hitting each other Sheldon"You fools, there's no way you can ever defeat me, and I said I wanted you two to give it your all, if you don't, i'll make it slow and painful"Ducklett"There is something wrong with Sheldon, but what happened" Ducklett then starts to think what's going on?