Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,681 to 2,700 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold searches for the entrance to Old Hyrule.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

the barrier around the cave blocks all attacks by red as you can see we're perfectly safe here. we have one of banes special arrows creating a barrier around the cave, and we have a seal made by nelson negating any magic from affecting enterance to the cave. so lets go inside and catch up. walking inside you see the young girl from earlier now revived sliceing at wooden dummies with a sword, and a boy about the same age as the girl doing the same thing

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Lance.........what's happening here?"Ducklett"Wow, look at them cutting those wooden dummies with that sword, Ducklett could do that with a sword, but using air slash works better for me"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold finds Old Hyrule.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

you meen about those two? or just this whole thing with the five of us in general?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Red sends out Wartortle
Red "Wartortle,get to the Control Tower! There you can turn off the barrier."
Wartortle then heads to the Control Tower

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, both actually, what's going on brother?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold finds the mask of Hylia. He teleports and gives it to Zelda.Gold " Take this mask and head for Zane." Gold leaves to rally the Hylian army.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

easy examples first, that girl is vipers child, she had to take a break from training to assist with the plan, but now that shes alive again shes able to go back to training. that boy ... i got no idea what his story is to be honest .-. viper just brought him here one day and said that if the plan fails, he'll be a "back up" of sorts. now for the explanation about what weve been planning. tell me, have you heard of the wish seed?

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Is it a seed that you can grow into a big tree of wishes?"

randomlypikachu

no... well it could grant wishes, but there wasnt anything said about a tree.its a seed that was rumored to be guarded by a pheonix, the rumor turned out to be a lie made by a demon called hades to exact his own plans. however when viper discovered this he never quite gave up on the idea, and he eventualy found a way to make it work ... it involves capturing the pheonix however. that is what they're all currently doing right now.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Green puts on the mask of Hylia, taking on her grace's godly form.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"But, where could you find this pheonix.........uh, what's a pheonix?"

randomlypikachu

correct, not only that, but if its killed it will be reborn from the ashes of its body, truly an amazing creature really... unfortunantly they wont be utilizing its powers by killing it... theyre going to capture it in the majora orb.

SheldonRandoms

(I know what a pheonix is btw)

Sheldon"Majora orb......does that involve the mask of majora?"

randomlypikachu

no longer a mask to be honest, it was once the true majora created using the body of vipers child. once we removed it from the child, it became the pure soul of majora in the shape of an orb... hears a cry from far away i think theyve got it down already. viper: good work all tosses the majora orb into the pheonix and it begins absorbign the pheonix from the inside out now we just have to wait... oh and if anyone tries to get to me, i want you all to use your full strenght this time, no more messing around! everyone nods in agreement

TsunamiSensei

Green/ Hylia and the other three Zeldas enter the cave.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".................."Ducklett"So, Lance, what's gonna happen to Zelda and Gold?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.