Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sheldon, why did we leave back there?"Sheldon"I........I just couldn't take any chances, Ducklett..............let's just looks for some food" Sheldon and Ducklett then continue walking

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold enters the tower of the gods. He reaches the top and rings a bell that can be heard throughout the realm.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Ducklett collect berrys and apples and eat Ducklett"Sheldon............what will we do when Zane returns?"Sheldon"............Ducklett, I just want to tell you something, but that bite mark.........it's making me feel weaker each time it effects me" Ducklett"Well yeah, you are part Ducklett, right, that's why, because you're a water type"Sheldon"No, I mean, as each time it affects me, I slowly feel more weaker, I don't know how much more I can take of this until I stop moving for good, my body will eventually give up and i'll................."Ducklett"..........Sheldon, please promise Ducklett that you won't ever leave Ducklett" Ducklett then begins to cry Sheldon"..........yeah, I promise, don't worry about it, everything will be better in the end" Ducklett then gives Sheldon a hug Sheldon"Hey now, don't cry, cheer up*"Ducklett*"Ducklett is still very nervous" Sheldon then releases Milotic and Salamence from their pokeballs, then Milotic wraps up Ducklett and gives him a kiss, then she glows vivid pink Sheldon"I almost forgot too feed you two, come on, let's continue eating" The Sheldon and his pokemon then continue eating.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

The gods descend from the heavens to appear to Gold. Din "With my power, your strength shall have no equal. Nayru "With my wisdom, your knowledge will have no bounds." Farore " With my courage, nothing shall waver your determination." The three goddesses give their power to the master sword, forming a blade of unparalleled strength, the golden sword. Din " Now go, hero. Go and face the darkness!" Gold is teleported and reappears on milotic.

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Red finds a Youngster
Youngster "Can I come on your Adventure,red?"
Red "Yes,you can come on an adventure."
The Youngster then helps Red and Leaf try to find Zane

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh...Gold, where did you come from?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I don't know. I was at the tower of the gods, then I was teleported here."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

*Ducklett, huh, what's that place, and why were you there?"

TsunamiSensei

"It's a tower that reaches to the sky, and I got a message from the goddess saying to go there."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Well, what happened there, what did they do to you?"

TsunamiSensei

"They did something to my sword." Holds up the golden sword. " They said it's stronger now."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...........so, how much stronger do you think you are, do you think you can stop Zane so easily?"

randomlypikachu

mightyena sneaks behind sheldon and takes the bag i gave him earlier then dashes off leaving a note behind that says, i'll show you where to go soon

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

"Not easily. The only difference in the sword I can see is it's shiny now."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well I can see that..............but tell me, what you plan to do when you battle him again?"

TsunamiSensei

"Just hope I don't die."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah....................."

TsunamiSensei

"What else can I do? We don't have some ancient relic of power or anything like that."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.