Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,601 to 13,620 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Derplett then exploes, but lives

*Anthony*im here, now what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"ah crud"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"where's my mother when you need her, perhaps she's monster hunting?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: arrives with young well we're back guys.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"long time no see I suppose*"

randomlypikachu

hearts: yea, just been busy slaying erikas, then monsters. anyway what have you two been up to?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Speaking of moms, my mom is Professor Ivy of the Orange Islands. I saw people each day get Pokemon, and one day, I asked her for a Pokemon. She said I could have an Axew. I decided to go to Tangelo Island. I got a Squirtle from an old man for beating him in battle. I decided to go into the Pokemon Park there and catch a Pidgey. And that's an unrealated story about how my journey started. And hello there."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm, that's a nice story. perhaps one day the others myself will be able to tell you our story. for now though we need to focus on the journey ahead.

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:yes.....lets"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"The Erika's, that's what you missed"

randomlypikachu

hearts: speaking of erikas, we couldn't destroy the original because if we did that then more would just spread later. for now that means she still here traveling with us Erika: pops out of the ground and kicks Anthony in the leg!

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "SHE'S HERE......................................................................SETH J.R., HIDE ME! SHE'S CRAZY!" Seth J.r. "Well, you are too, at the moment..." Lawrence "I DON'T CARE, SHE'S GOING TO KICK ME HARD IF YOU DON'T HIDE ME!" Seth J.r. "Um...okay..." Seth J.r. hides Lawrence in a white blanket. Seth J.r. "How's that?" Lawrence "Better."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

*Anthony*that is not swell.......owewwwww, my leg!!!!!????"

randomlypikachu

Erika: nope still here despite being heard Erika remains unseen - hearts: apparently she can also turn invisible. be very afraid. anyway, where are we headed to?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm not sure, let's go to the Pokemon contest or whatever that was, something before I forget!!!"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "She just wants to see us suffer...she won't stop until we can't take it any longer...she's out for our blood-" Seth J.r. "GET YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!" Seth J.r. starts slapping Lawrence in the face. Seth J.r. "I am a 6 year old! You two are teenagers from the looks of it, and you're afraid of a woman! And all she does is kick you all day?! If it were that bad, who knows what would happen! You're just trying to make it look bad!" Lawrence "STOP SLAPPING MY FACE YOU LITTLE PUNK! And it really feels terrible to get kicked by Erika!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.