Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,301 to 12,320 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg again its your fault cus it just is!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Ronald notices his Backpack shaking. The Egg in his Backpack hatches into a Shiny Pichu!
Ronald "So,A shiny Pichu for me...Anthony and Spades! You two must have gotten a Pokemon Egg,So check your backpacks to see if your Egg's close to hatching or if it IS hatching!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ronald.......oh yeah, I almost forgot about that egg" Anthony then looks inside his backpack, revealing a sleeping Larvitar, Anthony"Alright, I have a Larvitar!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: oh i wonder what i gota ... little floating green dude! solosis: floats out of the backpack

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".......anyway Erika, it was never my fault, you're just mad cause Whitney's in jail"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: Kicks Anthony in the face causing him even more pain to his leg cus ... it just does!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My............leg, really!?!"

randomlypikachu

Erika: you had it coming!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No I didn't, you just have a crush on me, and that's why you keep doing this"

randomlypikachu

Erika: ggrr mega evolves and kicks Anthony in the leg like 2000000 times! then walks off
spades: ...well...shes in a great mood today huh?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"........................yeah, she has a crush on me.............anyway, what now?"

randomlypikachu

spades: i ...don't know!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Don't you guys still have to challenge the gym leader?"

randomlypikachu

spades: yes! tomorrow! cus i gota fall asleep on a roof right now! sleeps on a roof

SheldonRandoms

Building owner"Hey, get off of my roof, i'm running a hotel here, if you want to sleep there, then you gotta pay!"

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

The morning Spades got the hotel bill

randomlypikachu

spades: jumps off the roof and grabs Anthony and tosses him up on the roof with the bill pinned to his shirt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh...........SPADES, GET BACK HERE AND PAY THE BILL!", Building Owner"He did it again, that's the roof jumper, he sleeps on peoples roofs...........hey, you got the bill, now you gotta pay!" Anthony then pays the bill, then he and his Pokemon eat at the breakfast buffet for a while, then he exits the hotel and meets up with Spades, Anthony"You owe me Spades!"

randomlypikachu

spades: owe ya what?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Only just 75,000 Pokedollars.........well, i'm waiting"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.