Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,601 to 11,620 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey Spades, I was just.......standing here like I always does"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: nice. Erika: Kicks Anthony in the leg making him fall hi!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Aw............how cute, Spades, just too let you know, she kicks me in the leg because that's her way of saying I have a crush on you.....now then, where do we go now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: im gona destroy you Anthony... spades: hmm ... not sure... doesn't Ronald need to finish off falkner?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He's still battling him, this battle is taking awhile, let's go see how he's doing"

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"I don't know what just happened, but if you use another item, i'll disqualify, go Natu!" Falkner sent out Natu, Falkner"Use peck!" Natu used peck on Quliava.

randomlypikachu

spades: this is getting intense! is watching a boxing match on a mini t.v. .... oh and you guys are doing good too! Erika: Ronald, try telling your pokemon to kick him in the leg! spades: ...there is something seriously wrong with you.. Erika: its called your face! spades: ... well! rude! Erika: hmph.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, I mean she put a blinking ankle bracelet, she must have a crush on me, or just has a problem, or maybe both.............anyway, Ronald, you can do it!"

Big_Boy_Chubs

i want to join this! i've played pokemon for 10+ years.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Big_Boy_Chubs

so, how do i play? just pick 3 random 'mon and go for it?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

@anthony12 You can join, welcome too the role-play! (And i've been playing Pokemon for 10+ years as well)

Anthony"Ronald, what are you doing!?!", Falkner"Oh come on kid, i'm the first gym leader, i'm using weak Pokemon....i'm sorry, but I did warn you, either you return your Quilava right now, or else you'll be disqualified!!!"

SheldonRandoms

@anthony12 We are currently in the Johto region right now, just make up a trainer beginning there Pokemon journey and choose one of the three Johto starters.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Ok, Cyndaquil i choose you!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then turns around and see's a trainer with a Cyndaquil, Anthony"Hey, are you here to battle the gym leader, he's still battling someone at the moment.......or not?"

Big_Boy_Chubs

that's an interesting question....would you like to battle?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Heh,What are you gonna do about it,Call the cops?"
Ronald kicks Falkner in the legs and knocks him out
Ronald "Hey,It's his own fault. He'll remember nothing about this."
Ronald steals a badge from Falkner
Ronald "Thank you very much!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

spades: o-o well ...that's one way to win the badge....

4th wall break: welcome to the roleplay @anthony12

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uhh...........not right now, maybe later.........Ronald, you know when he wakes up, he'll be after you"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.