Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,541 to 11,560 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

there used to be a trainer named ace traveling with the group you see now, unfortunately after a terrible pong related incident he disappeared he left on a 20 year journey to find himself... he shall never be seen again. his best bro forever and a day, spades, has made it his personal mission to continue the legacy he thought ace would have made if he had continued on his journey. after 1 day 5 hours and 27 minutes, he regretted decision but decided to go on with it anyway.

spades: enters the gym and sees falkner sleeping ... well great, just lovely. first gym I get to and the gym leaders sleeping! starts poking at him with a stick wonder if he's gona wake up soon.

fourth wall break: im back

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@anthony12 No, there's others, but there on vacation or just not here right now

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername
Untitled

Anthony then see's spades, Anthony"Huh, who's over there?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: im spades, and falkner get ready cus im about to do to you what Shyamalan did to the first season of avatar. in simpler terms im gona destroy you, so lets battle!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"........huh....what just hap..never mind, I heard that somebody challenged me, well then sure, i'll battle.........you!" (points too Spades, Falkner"Come on, send out your Pokemon, but before I do, tell me, did you just start your Pokemon journey here in Johto?"

Relias

Looking on with interest... NINETAILS decides to pop itself some popcorn and enjoy the show..

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

randomlypikachu

spades: yes I have, and I already got three pokemon! although I only caught one of my pokemon. two of them followed me from some members of some kinda youth group or something. team something or other- i couldn't find those guys again so I just kept the pokemon. now then lets go ponyta! sends out a ponyta

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Go, Pidgeotto!" Falkner sends out Pidgeotto, Falkner"Pidgeotto, use quick attack!" Pidgeotto used quick attack on Ponyta, Anthony(Huh.......team something......could he mean!?!)

randomlypikachu

ponyta: ponyta use ember right now! ponyta uses ember on pigeotto burning it

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Pidgeotto, counter with gust!" Pidgeotto then used gust on Ponyta.

randomlypikachu

ponyta: uses ember one more time landing a critical hit nearly taking out all of pigeottos life hehehe your pigeottos gona crash and burn pretty soon falkner!

SheldonRandoms

Falker"Yeah right, Pidgeotto can still fight, Pidgeo..........oh man, no!!!!!" Pidgeotto then fainted due to being burned, Falkner"Think you're great, ha, i'm just getting started buster, now that this, go, Noctowl!" Falkner sends out Noctowl, Falkner"Noctowl, use hypnosis!" Noctowl used hypnosis on Ponyta, sending it to sleep, Falker*Sleep tight, now then, Noctowl, use peck!" Noctowl then pecked Ponyta, *Falkner"Still asleep, ha, Noctowl, why don't you try too wake it up again, use peck again!" Noctowl then pecked Ponyta again.

randomlypikachu

spades: hahahaha i think your gona regret that choice. ponyta: its ability, flame body, kicks in causing the noctowl to become burned

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Crud......not too worry, Noctowl still has plenty of health left, now then Noctowl, hurry up and finish Ponyta with physic!" Noctowl then used physic to finish off Ponyta, Falkner"Looks like Ponyta is down for good, Ha, at least it went down while dreaming, so what do you have next?"

randomlypikachu

spades: go absol! sends out an absol

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Oh, I rarely get too battle these kinds of Pokemon" Anthony"What about Ducklett here?" Falkner"..............Noctowl, use hypnosis on Absol!" Noctowl then used hypnosis on Absol, Falkner"He seems to be enjoying his sleep there, you might as well give up!"

randomlypikachu

spades: nice try, but i had a feeling you'd do something like this, so before i walked in here i gave 2 of my pokemon some chesto berries! absol: Munches on the berry in his sleep causing him to wake up, absol then uses bite

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Curse you berries, well thankfully I have the berry that cures burns..............you got lucky this time, Noctowl, use shadow ball!" Noctowl then used shadow ball on Absol.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.