Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,561 to 11,580 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

absol: Uses bite causing it to flinch, then uses bite again to finish it! - spades: too easy.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Well, well.........looks like it's time too steal this win from you......go Skarmory!" Falkner sends out Skarmory, Falkner"Skarmory, use air cutter on Absol!" Skarmory then used air cutter on Absol.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: a valiant effort, but its gona fall flat due to a little thing i like to call TM twenty-four! absol use thunderbolt! absol: Uses thunderbolt on skarmory

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Skarmory goes down in one it, Falkner".....oh.....well I guess that's it, it was 3 on 3 if you didn't know, I don't think I said that too you.......o, your badge, let's see..........darn, i'm sorry, but we're all out of the badge/pokedollars/TM package, so uh........take this" Falkner then writes I.O.U on a piece of paper and gives it too Spades, Anthony"Hey, nice win there"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: absol, use thief. absol uses thief on falkner and takes a zephyr badge thank ya, so im guessing your Anthony.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, that's my name, i'm here in johto to continue my quest to become one of the greatest Pokemon Masters of all time" Falkner"Hey, that was my Zephr badge, gym leaders need all of the badges to even run a gym (in there region at least)

randomlypikachu

absol: thiefs another zephyr badge from falkner - spades: there ya go tosses the 2nd badge absol just thieved back to falkner im continuing aces quest to be the greatest pokemon master ever in the history of time, space, and beyond... ace had very high goals. well im gona go on a roof, bye now. goes on a random roof to sleep

SheldonRandoms

Anthony(Man.......alot's happened since Kanto, I wonder how everyone else is doing, because out of everyone that's traveled with me in Kanto, i'm the only one who's here now in Johto...........also I wonder what could Erika be doing, it almost feels normal without her here, almost), Falkner"Oh my badge!?!" Anthony"Well, i'm going to sleep now" Anthony then goes too sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"I wonder where they are?"

randomlypikachu

spades: wakes up and jumps off the roof and onto the ground wonder what everyones up to today.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where you sleeping on the roof?"

randomlypikachu

spades: yep, doesn't everyone?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well maybe this girl named Erika.....I mean no, not everyone does that, I sleep on a bed"

randomlypikachu

spades: oh yea, ace told me all about her... id keep my eye out if I was you Anthony...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What do you mean, she can't be here, she has too go back too the gym, and besides, i'm in a completely different region, there's no way she can find me!?!"

randomlypikachu

Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg sure I can, didn't you ever wonder why you had that blinking ankle bracelet on? points to his blinking ankle bracelet it was so I could keep track of you.

JunkosBoobies

Fourth Wall Break Back~

Ronald "I'm gonna go get my badge,Then we can get out of here...And I don't even wanna know who that idiot is."
Ronald goes into the Gym

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, this is Erika, she has a crush on me, that's why she kicks me in the leg" Falkner then appears, Falkner"Hey, you're that crazy gym leader we all know about, legend has it if you make this one mad, she'll kick you very hard in the leg, i'm out of here!" Falkner then runs away.

randomlypikachu

spades: ...he better have been talking to Erika... Erika: doubt it, it was probably you. spades: ... im gona- ... anyway good luck eh ... looks through a list of names Ronald!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.