Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,881 to 10,900 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

mr.mime finaly goes down and in his place grumpig is sent out - mallady: come on guys we can do it! grumping and alakazam use psywave on numel finishing it

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

*Anthony*No you won't, Melodie, go and win this match!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sends out goldeen, who uses surf, taking out Alakazam. Melodie "Why'd I use Gloom..."Melodie faints and gloom uses energy ball on grumpig.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

mallady: the remaining pokemon on her side go down .... drops 20k pokedollars, a marshbadge, and a tm for psywave on her someone drag her out of here.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"A tripe finish, good job Melo...................oh yeah"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Did I win?..." Melodie goes off into a deep sleep.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm sorry Melodie........but you lost the losing the battle, you won!"

randomlypikachu

ace: congratulations ... tosses a blanket on her she needs some sleep.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"After that Gloom, yeah she does!"

JunkosBoobies

Terry wakes up again
Terry "Will I EVER Get my badge?"
Terry puts on one of his Masks

Sorry I was gone,Had to go to the store. D:

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: its alright x-x sadly though im gona have to leave already.

mallady: you'll get your badge tomorrow! if you can beat me that is!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now what?"

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Sure, i'll be right there, i'm on the island now, also my house is a mess.

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Do you have any extra Nintendo items you're willing to trade?

Betelgroose

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Terry "I guess we go to sleep."
TO BE CONTINUED

@SheldonRandoms You ready?

:-?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Groose_Lord wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Terry "I guess we go to sleep."
TO BE CONTINUED

@SheldonRandoms You ready?

:-?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere What do you have?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.