Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,501 to 10,520 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"U Mad Erika?" Anthony then quickly gets on his bike and follows Ace to Saffron City, Anthony"(She has a crush on me, yeah, read that Erika)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: reads it .... goes to her cave to find her soul ripping gloves

they finally make it to saffron after a few days well we're finally here!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Finally, we made it..........huh, why is there a pink blob fighting a man in overalls with a red hat on that building over............never mind, it's probably just the sun in my eyes, so where's the gym?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: over there, but it seems to be closed today... that's sad to hear

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dang.........Hey, what's this, a fighting dojo, I wonder what that's about" Anthony then goes to the fighting dojo.

randomlypikachu

nameless fighter: who are you kid?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My name is Anthony, what's this place about?"

randomlypikachu

nameless fighter: this place isn't a place boy! its a dojo! a fighting dojo! for fighting!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Do we fight for something?"

randomlypikachu

Nameless fighter: yes! sends out a machoke

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett..........water gun now!" Ducklett flies off of Anthony's head and used water gun on Machoke.

randomlypikachu

machoke: Uses karate chop on the ducklet

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, counter with.........uh, bubblebeam!" Ducklett counters with bubblebeam.

randomlypikachu

machoke: uses seismic toss
nameless fighter: you can do this machoke! together we shall gain victory!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett has taken more hits and stuff then that...............that didn't make sense............Ducklett, bubblebeam!" Ducklett used bubblebeam again"

JunkosBoobies

Terry finally makes it to Saffron City
Terry "Can I battle someone?"
Fourth Wall Break I'm on a 3DS right now,So I might have Spelling Errors and Response might be slow. D:

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: ... ANTHONY USE A FLYING ATTACK! machoke: uses karate chop once more on ducklet

deadly fighter: sure kid you can fight me! sends out a machoke of his own

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm battling right now Terry, maybe later I guess............"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, you're spoiling my plan Ace, Ducklett, wing attack!" Ducklett then used wing attack, KO'ing Machoke"

randomlypikachu

nameless fighter: you have won... now pick a pokeball! holds up two pokeballs

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.