Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,201 to 10,220 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Ludicolo is low on health
Ludicolo uses hydro pump on Haunter

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

KingOfEvil wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

tundershock

I just couldn't help but laugh at this.

I blame Animal Crossing: New Leaf >:S

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

D-leon: hm ... i thought i heard something however nothings back here...weird a car pulls up behind the gym and two rocket executives get out of it and bust in through the backdoor - exec. one: leon! you got some explaining to do! D-leon: oh um... what are you talking about... exec two: we know what you've been doing! staying with us just to pass down information to Giovanni. well we got some bad news for you, no one double crosses team rocket and gets away with it! D-leon: (hm ... well they asked for this) easy now gentlemen easy I think theres a misunderstanding closes the backdoor to make sure no one sees this now you see, whats really going on is - DARK VOID! uses darkvoid on the executives putting them to a deep nightmare filled sleep that was close... glad no one saw this. opens up the closet nearby to toss them in when he finds koga tied up there oh so that's where he, errr... I put you... tosses them in with koga well now you got some company goes back to the front to watch the battle

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

FrancisvonBacon

Francin: Hey, gym leader! I want to get my badge!

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

FrancisvonBacon

Frank slips out the back

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

D-leon: hm .. oh gym badges! (dang it I forgot to get some pokemon here...) id like to kid but, were closed as of umm would you look at that right now. go away now child.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

FrancisvonBacon

Francin: Ok, but I'm coming back tomorrow.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, Mommy read me a bed time story" Anthony's Mom"What are you talking about", Anthony"I feel like somebody is controlling me,,,,,,,sleeping now" Anthony then goes to sleep, Ducklett"BURP*

To Be Continued For Anthony

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

D-leon: of course... well goodbye now. ace: sees frank coming back good your back, so what did you find out?

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I've got files on a USB and some paper files. He has got Koga tied up in a back closet, and I left him a "present".

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ace: interesting... well lets be sure to check this all out in the morning instantly falls asleep

TO BE CONTINUED

Betelgroose

NoUsernameHere wrote:

randomusername wrote:

TO BE CONTINUED

SERIOUSLY?!
It's only 9:27! >:[

It's was midnight where I live

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

Betelgroose

Holly wakes up
Holly - How does shadow ball take out my Breloom in one hit! Foolish child! Good thing I saved the best for last!
Holly sends out Torterra
Holly waits for Anthony's move

Edited on by Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"......huh, is everyone here still?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.