Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,081 to 10,100 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where did that little girl go?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Raticate is so scared of Spiritomb,It hides outside in the Bushes
Terry "Oh well..."
Terry throws out Vulpix
@randomusername I think you're letting this Game Master thing go to your head...I mean Come on,Something as Extremely Tough as a Spiritomb should only be used when you have a Elite or Champion Battle...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

@nousernamehere honestly XD I just kinda went with what came off the top of my head for this last one. if you really feel that way though i'll change it

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

leon: the pokemon actualy turns out to be a dusclops creating an illusion to make it look like a spiritomb

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Frank, now's out chance, let's go!" Anthony grabs Frank and they escape, Anthony"Alright, we got away from her........for now, let's see where the others are"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

dusclops: responds with a shadow punch

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I think they are at the gym still"

randomlypikachu

leon: has fallen asleep while waiting - ace: .... im just gona ...find the others heads off to find Anthony

SheldonRandoms

Anthony see's Ace Anthony"Hey Ace, so who won the battle in there?"

randomlypikachu

ace: no one >.> leon fell asleep, and terry hasn't attacked again. by the way, whered you guys go off to yesterday?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dylan sent a little girl after us"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So who do you think is winning?"

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm honestly I think it could go either way

leon: wakes up rawr! dusclops: looks at his trainer as if saying, im the pokemon here shouldn't I be rawring then uses shadowball on vulpix

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"(I wonder where she is now), So Ace, what do we do now?"

randomlypikachu

ace: hm...honestly I kinda wana sneak into the backrooms of this gym. cus something seems wrong about this leon guy... but judging by the look on your face when I said that, you've already done it. am I right?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Leon works for team rocket"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.