Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 3,190

GamerZack87

Dragoon, I've decided to reveal to you secrets of the upcoming episodes and story arcs. I don't want to spoil it to a lot of people since it'd remove the surprise from it, but if I give you a heads-up of what's happening in future, then you'll be kept up-to-date in advance and be entrusted with future developments for this forum thread. It'll have to be in absolute private though, so I won't be able to post them in the thread itself. Thoughts?

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

Augh! Makeagif.com's not working! I have the avatar sprites ready to go, and...nothing! I'll try again later

CHINK

TKOWL

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So can I share my secrets now SPOILER about how I've gone to other dimensions SPOILER or do I still have to wait?

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

GamerZack87

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of PMing or something like that. Congrats, Dragoon, you've been selected to be one of a few Assistant Producer-thingies! I partly chose you because of the role you play in the story - the fact that you play a neutral character helps a lot (I wouldn't entrust another Ranger with this information since they'd miss out on the fun and surprise of being a Ranger...they'd know what was coming before it did. I've thought about telling StarBuddy, but it would spoil the experience for him in particular.)

CHINK

TKOWL

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, assistant producer! I feel, so, important! So I can help make up the story at points?

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

GamerZack87

I'll upload the new avatars later once I've finished them all. SonicMaster, StarFox and Pikmaniac, I'd like to know your hair styles and colours, eye colours and skin tones so I can finish your Ranger avatars. I could always base yours on Sonic if you like SM (Spiky blue hair and green eyes). I'm also working on avatars for the Brown and Grey Rangers, but I still need to hear from labrat so I know if I can write-up a bio for Ranger Brown or not.

CHINK

YoshiSage

You said the second arc started today and introduced the Gray and Brown Rangers, correct? I apologize for my absence... I've had a lot on my mind.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

GamerZack87

It's no problem YoshiSage. We were still in arc two prep mode today anyway

CHINK

xAlias

_

Yes, you can write a Bio. I am sure I would like to participate, and I'll be here everyday anyways, so...

Brown Ranger! Ready for badness!

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

xAlias

My skin tone is tan/white, maybe a mixture? Hair color is brown, and for the style I'll take anything... except spikes. My eye color is blue.

xAlias

GamerZack87

Excellent! Glad to have you on board, Labrat!

CHINK

xAlias

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

So am I the bronze ranger, bronze ranger, or something else?

xAlias

GamerZack87

Untitled
Ranger Brown (Evil)
Untitled
Ranger Grey (Evil)
Untitled
Baby Cloudcult
Untitled
Baby DannyBoy
Untitled
Baby GM
Untitled
Baby Pikmaniac
Untitled
Baby PunnyGuy
Untitled
Baby SonicMaster
Untitled
Baby StarBoy
Untitled
Baby StarFox
Untitled
Baby Xkhaoz
Untitled
And here's my new avatar, simulating my inability to control my powers during the second arc (it's due to a combination of lack of sleep and energy, and later sadness at the fact that I'm left behind while the others advance in powers and receive their Yoshis...making me question my efficiency as elected leader. These problems are resolved in the third arc, but that's a surprise!)

CHINK

StreetRat

you should put those avatars on the front page

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

xAlias

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the awesome avatar!

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

Punny

I'm such a cute baby :3

Thanks for the avatar, NintendoPurist!

I'm back (for the moment)!

StarBoy91

Nice .gif avatars, NintendoBuddy.

To each their own

GamerZack87

Thanks guys! That means so much!

I updated the bios for everybody and added the new avatars (though the images didn't upload properly ), and I finally got around to creating Pikmaniac's profile. I also added the profiles for Rangers Brown and Grey. Labrat, YoshiSage, I think you're gonna like your roles for the second arc!

CHINK

GamerZack87

Prologue: The Nintendo Life Galaxy is currently without its guardian, the Luma Glitter, meaning the thread which brought the Rangers here is unprotected. Underneath the text for the Rangers, a sinister figure adds a new post, which reads:

HexK00pa: ...
The Brawn - Enemy of the Power Rangers - Created by Bowser's Favourite Magikoopa - Hammer - Leveling
The Brains - Enemy of the Power Rangers - Created by Bowser's Favourite Magikoopa - Poison - Gas
Take THAT, Rangers! Ke-he-he-he-he!

In the first episode of the second arc, NP is feeling fatigued after taking care of the other Rangers, who have been changed into babies by a wayward 3DS, for three days with little sleep. He's been feeding them. He's been playing with them. He's been changing their diapers. All with only the help of Twink (Gadd's mentality is, 'They're your Rangers, you look after them!', though NP seems to think that Gadd is afraid of babies; and as for Hoot, well, he doesn't have opposable thumbs...or hands, for that matter). Twink suggests NP go for a walk, which he agrees to do. Along the way, he senses an uneasy presence, just as two sinister-looking figures teleport into the vicinity, who announce themselves as 'The Brawn' and 'The Brains', two powerful and loyal servants of Bowser (though perhaps The Brawn meant they were 'too powerful' since he later said that 'the four of us can't be defeated by the likes of you, you rainbow idiot'!). NP morphs, but his Power Coin surges, causing him to rapidly demorph. The Brawn throws a hammer at NP, which knocks him over and pins his leg to the ground. The Brains walks up to NP, mutters a comment about NP needing some rest, then spraying a highly-concentrated light-blue mist into NP's face. NP holds his breath for just enough time to send a distress signal to Gadd with his GW Horror, before The Brains forces the gas into NP's body, causing him to fall into a deep sleep. Gadd receives the signal and sends Hoot to track NP's whereabouts since he has a Micro Horror SP inside the nape of his neck.

NP awakens inside a large room, without windows or doors. The Brains mentions that NP has been asleep for twelve hours, and NP stands to his feet, fully refreshed; he even thanks The Brains for letting him get 'a little shut-eye', and then reaches for his Power Coin, but finds it missing. It seems that The Brains is in possession of it, and The Brawn has his GW Horror, misusing and abusing it and saying, 'ooh, what does this button do?', seemingly mocking NP but really just trying to work out what that button does. The Brains says to NP that he'll play fair, and neither he nor The Brawn will tap into their Powers. He gives the Coin back to NP and tells him to morph. Once he does, The Brains sprays NP with a concentrated yellow mist, telling him it'll stop him from using his Powers as well. Then, The Brains instructs The Brawn to take NP in a one-on-one fight. The Brawn proves to be really strong, NP unable to keep up with his moves as he can't perform any hand-to-hand manoeuvres without his powers. NP decides to try and avoid The Brawn's attacks and it works for a time, but eventually, The Brawn manages to pin him down. The Brains stops the fight and makes comments about NP's (lack of) prowess without his powers. He tells NP that there are new foes in the Kingdom, and that he'd better be ready, because they could appear at a moment's notice. The Brawn returns NP's GW Horror, before both he and The Brains teleport from the room. NP regains his powers and teleports from the room.

Back at Gadd Lab, Gadd says to NP and Twink that he may have found a breakthrough for changing the babies back to normal, but it'll take some time. At that point, a small, yellow star bounces from the lab and lands next to a green-capped baby (StarBoy). StarBoy eats the star and a cape appears. He giggles and begins to race around the room, up the walls, across the ceiling, and straight into the jaws of a Piranha Plant...which pops! After a short while, the Star wears off and StarBoy returns to normal. Gadd says that maybe the Powers work differently for babies, and that these 'Mini Stars' might provide new abilities to the infant Rangers that could help stop the threat of Bowser's 'The Brawn' and 'The Brains' warriors.

That's the episode for today. Anybody who's here, please read it! I can't stress enough the importance of following the descriptions to prevent hiccups

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.