Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 3,190

GamerZack87

I updated the bios with pictures...SonicMaster, StarFox and Pikmaniac, I need to know your hair styles and colours, eye colours and skin tones so I can complete your animated avatars

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

The Rangers will be babies for 2-3 episodes before they figure out how to morph again. Once they morph they'll be back to their normal selves, but they can also use their coin to become babies again, which they need to do in order to ride their Yoshis and use their Baby Powers.

CHINK

StarBoy91

Great episode, and a good finale for an arc

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Wait, Baby Powers? What other powers to babies have other than making a mess and breaking the sound barrier with their cries?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

If you've ever played Yoshi's Island, you may already know

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Yeah, I've played an beaten Yoshi's Island. Oh yeah..... now I remember.

GamerZack87

I'll get to work on baby avatars for everybody...even myself. Who knows? I may need it one day (just not this arc )

CHINK

GamerZack87

Untitled
Just thought I'd test out the baby avatars. This is Baby Cloudcult - cute, no? I'll add the rest once I create them...and I really need a break from my laptop

CHINK

StreetRat

NP you should put all the avatars on the front page. Like all future ones, such as the babies, so we have access to them if we delete them off of our computer. And don't want to look through all the pages

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

YoshiSage

OK, since I'll be playing Gray Ranger soon, can I have one of those cool GIFs?

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

GamerZack87

I'll set to work on some avatars later today, since I have my Scuba medical this morning. Tomorrow, the second arc begins!

CHINK

YoshiSage

Nice. But I feel it necessary to warn you about something.

I won't have time for this too often compared to some of you guys. I'll only be here on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and maybe Saturdays/Sundays. And even then, my dad might yell at me to get off the internet if these episodes should take a long time.

In other news, do you need a description of how my face looks for the GIF?

Edited on by YoshiSage

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

GamerZack87

Not just yet, YoshiSage. Until Ranger Grey turns good near the end of the arc the Rangers will only ever see him morphed, thinking that he must be some creation of Iggy's and not suspecting he's another NLifer. Once the Rangers free Ranger Brown and see s/he's a human, they realise the same must be true for Ranger Grey, and so they eventually free him in Bowser's Airship, flying over the skies above Chai. This makes you the longest-lasting Evil Ranger in the second arc! GWAHAHAHAHA >: D
I admit it, I'm not the least bit evil
If you can't always be logged-in, then I'd be happy to fill the role while you're away.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

I'm here. Oh, and NP, is it okay if I think regularly? It's not like it'd affect anything. My character will still act like a baby.

GamerZack87

Oh...uh...didn't you get the memos I posted? I have my Scuba medical this morning, so we can't do an episode today. So you all have the day off

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Awwww, okay. I guess we'll do it tomorrow.

GamerZack87

Great news...I PASSED THE MEDICAL!!!!

CHINK

StarBoy91

Congrats, NintendoBuddy.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.