General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Showing 1,481 to 1,500 of 2,148

AuthorMessage

Void

1,481. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hah, TeeJay. I just came in to ask which ability you guys would rather have for a Lilligant. Own Tempo or Chlorophyll?

Depends on if you want to set up Sunny Day, if so, give her Chlorophyll and Solar Beam, if you want her to stand alone, give her Own Tempo and Petal Dance, either of those sets with Sleep Powder, Quiver Dance, and Giga Drain.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,482. Posted:

If you're running a Sunny Day team (which I assume you are because I just gave you that DW Vulpix), than Chlorophyll would be the better choice.

If you aren't, Own Tempo would make sense since it can't get confused with that ability.

My, my Void, I had no idea you were a ninja :O

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,483. Posted:

Oh Turtle, you delicious yummy sly turtle you! Yeah, I'm planning on going with Chlorophyll instead because of a sun team. Just wanted to see what others prefer.

@TeeJay Mine's going to be Modest with Chlorophyll. Seems you're going more for speed than power?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Hokori

1,484. Posted:

Got thundous

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,485. Posted:

Timid is pretty good. Lilligant has high sp attack already so making it faster would just make it more dangerous.

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,486. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Timid is pretty good. Lilligant has high sp attack already so making it faster would just make it more dangerous.

Shut up before you make me change my miiiiind! not that I will. lol

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,487. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh Turtle, you delicious yummy sly turtle you! Yeah, I'm planning on going with Chlorophyll instead because of a sun team. Just wanted to see what others prefer.

@TeeJay Mine's going to be Modest with Chlorophyll. Seems you're going more for speed than power?

I've learned first hand that power is useless if you can't get an attack in due to a faster opponent. I had a friend who had a Timid Porygon-Z with Download that Likes to Run, and I decided to copy him and also make a Timid Porygon-Z with Download that Likes to Run.

We battled and he wiped me out. Turns out his speed IVs were maxed out (he didn't even know that). My Porygon-Z's special attack was higher, but that didn't matter one bit since I didn't get to attack first.

I still have that Porygon-Z. It's been very, very useful since despite being slightly slower than my friend's, it's still extremely fast. It'll faint if you blow on it, though.

Of course since you're using it in a Sun Team none of that will matter.

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,488. Posted:

How does Sun affect grass types?

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

Void

1,489. Posted:

http://www.smogon.com/bw/moves/sunny_day

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,490. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

How does Sun affect grass types?

Depending on ability it can give a speed boost, cure status effects, and regain health(?).

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Hokori

1,491. Posted:

I wonder if you can trade the luner wing to black and white one and catch Cressila on the bridge? It's clearly her in both versions

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,492. Posted:

So...

Caught an Eevee. About to go name it Mitten.

What's a good Eeveelution you'd recommend?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Void

1,493. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

So...

Flareon.
Seriously, though, I think all of them are fairly nice, just depending on what type you want... Except Flareon

Edited on by Void

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,494. Posted:

@Void No thanks... I already have a Chandelure (Soulfire) as a fire type.

Does Glaceon learn anything good?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,495. Posted:

Void wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

So...

Flareon.
Seriously, though, I think all of them are fairly nice, just depending on what type you want... Except Flareon

What's wrong with Flareon?

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,496. Posted:

@GuardianKing I like Jolteon, Leafeon and Flareon the best. Out of those I'd recommended Jolteon for cool design, wicked speed, and decent offense.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

1,497. Posted:

As I mentioned before, unlike every single other eeveelution, flareon can't make an effective use of its strengths.
Flareon's only highlight is its great attack stat, but it has a terrible moveset, that combined with it's awful hp, defense and speed means it's pretty much useless right now.

The others are pretty useable.

My favorite is Vaporeon. I'll totally train one when I finally get the game.

Edited on by Moorpheel

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

1,498. Posted:

Poor Flareon. When will Game Freak let you learn Flare Blitz? :(

Edited on by True_Hero

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Mizore

1,499. Posted:

I make use of Flame Charge to increase its speed, not the best Pokemon, but I can make it a nightmare sometimes. (that and its Iron Tail and Dig are pretty good) And to make sure it has a chance of surviving...Charm. xD
EDIT: Actually just noticed it can learn Wil-O-Wisp, so maybe I'll use that instead, lol.

Edited on by Mizore

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,500. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

So...

Vaporeon! So reliable.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann