Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 2,123

DeadAntelopesGo

@HarmoKnight just place at least 1 pokemon in each box and it upgrades to 16. Do the same thing again to get it up to 24 I believe.

Currently Playing: Splatoon, Need for Speed Rivals

Nintendo Network ID: Deadantelopesgo

Hokori

^thanks... Can't believe it's that simple

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

CorporalPegasus

@Luigiman200 Yes i really like his colour scheme! Most shinies certainly look worse!

@GuardianKing yup...so much Special Attack!

Beat the Pokemon League, i like this on more then the first. (At least i feel i had more fun with this one)

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Joeynator3000

Done EV training Espeon, gonna try something out with it...its gonna be perfect for countering physical sweepers.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

turtlelink

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Done EV training Espeon, gonna try something out with it...its gonna be perfect for countering physical sweepers.

What kinda Espeon did you make?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

TeeJay

Welp, turns out the very first egg I hatched was a Timid Petilil with Own Tempo ability! It's also highly curious. Bonus! Though the guy at the Battle Subway station says it's merely above average, I'll take it. It's better than having that sort of characterstic only to have 0 IVs in that stat.

Currently training it.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Void

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hah, TeeJay. I just came in to ask which ability you guys would rather have for a Lilligant. Own Tempo or Chlorophyll?

Depends on if you want to set up Sunny Day, if so, give her Chlorophyll and Solar Beam, if you want her to stand alone, give her Own Tempo and Petal Dance, either of those sets with Sleep Powder, Quiver Dance, and Giga Drain.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

turtlelink

If you're running a Sunny Day team (which I assume you are because I just gave you that DW Vulpix), than Chlorophyll would be the better choice.

If you aren't, Own Tempo would make sense since it can't get confused with that ability.

My, my Void, I had no idea you were a ninja

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

Timid is pretty good. Lilligant has high sp attack already so making it faster would just make it more dangerous.

TurtleLink's backloggery

TeeJay

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh Turtle, you delicious yummy sly turtle you! Yeah, I'm planning on going with Chlorophyll instead because of a sun team. Just wanted to see what others prefer.

@TeeJay Mine's going to be Modest with Chlorophyll. Seems you're going more for speed than power?

I've learned first hand that power is useless if you can't get an attack in due to a faster opponent. I had a friend who had a Timid Porygon-Z with Download that Likes to Run, and I decided to copy him and also make a Timid Porygon-Z with Download that Likes to Run.

We battled and he wiped me out. Turns out his speed IVs were maxed out (he didn't even know that). My Porygon-Z's special attack was higher, but that didn't matter one bit since I didn't get to attack first.

I still have that Porygon-Z. It's been very, very useful since despite being slightly slower than my friend's, it's still extremely fast. It'll faint if you blow on it, though.

Of course since you're using it in a Sun Team none of that will matter.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Hokori

I wonder if you can trade the luner wing to black and white one and catch Cressila on the bridge? It's clearly her in both versions

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.