Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 2,623

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

lol @Gioku went berserk everywhere! it wasn't only in that thread!!

Wait but would it be a funny avatar?

yes it is funny and there's a high chance of me voting on it! xD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Pazzo-TheFool

Vote for Groose, so we can make the Legend of Groose.

CLICK HERE FOR PURE EAR-CANDY

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

sugarpixel

Alright today, since there's only five days left, I'd like to get all the entries together and start adding them to the OP. If you'd like to re-post your entry, or perhaps have a higher-quality version, if you could please post it again I'd appreciate it!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

Alright today, since there's only five days left, I'd like to get all the entries together and start adding them to the OP. If you'd like to re-post your entry, or perhaps have a higher-quality version, if you could please post it again I'd appreciate it!

@Gioku - I'll be taking part as well, using the awesome Avatar you made for me :3. I'll also be changing nearer the due date.

(oh, if you need me to upload mine, just say )

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'll upload mine in a minute.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Untitled

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

Untitled

=w= it tastes like rainbow swirl

edit: is my image not showing up on other peoples computers? cus i cant seem to view it on mine o.o

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

@Gioku thanx!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Offolsense

I wanted to enter with the Michael Rosen gif I posted before, but it must be too big, so I'd like to enter with this
Untitled

...I can enter, right?

Offolsense

sugarpixel

Just remember everyone, this is an avatar contest, not just an image contest, so we're voting on users' avatars, not what's in the OP. The OP is just for reference.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

Just remember everyone, this is an avatar contest, not just an image contest, so we're voting on users' avatars, not what's in the OP. The OP is just for reference.

You don't make the rules! It's not your thread. u_u

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

Gioku wrote:

You don't make the rules! It's not your thread. u_u

yeah the Curly Mustache is the rule and the ruler

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.