Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 2,749

Miss_Dark

I'm officially angry. @Gioku

And my votes go to
@randomlypikachu
@GuSilverFlame

Edited on by Miss_Dark

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

Miss_Dark

Gioku wrote:

@Miss_Dark I'm sorry! D:
At least somone voted for you! !

Yeah you didn't even have to add my avatar! Lazybones! ADD IT

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

Super_Gravy

This must be one of those awkward moment when Gioku cannot add Miss_Dark due to the fact that Gioku do not have an laptop to the job. This is soap opera! much on popcorn

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Gioku

@Miss_Dark if you had switched to using that avatar literally 10 minutes earlier I could have put you in...! ...I'll have access to a computer later today though so I can put you in then...!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Gioku

Standings as of @Nathan_Wv10's vote (warding off the ninjas )

1. @randomlypikachu 19 pts
2. @CaptainSquid 17 pts
3. @GuSilverFlame 13 pts
4. @Wonder_Groose 8 pts
6. @DanMan82 7 pts
6. @SheldonRandoms 7 pts
7. @MrWalkieTalkie 5 pts
8. @Nathan_Wv10 4 pts
9. @Super_Gravy 3 pts
10. @Veloster 2 pts
11. @Miss_Dark 1 pt

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

GuSolarFlare

lol the contest I was confident I lost without a single vote now this one I didn't even want to win I'm in third(so far)
I have no objections

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Miss_Dark

Gioku wrote:

@Miss_Dark if you had switched to using that avatar literally 10 minutes earlier I could have put you in...! ...I'll have access to a computer later today though so I can put you in then...!

yeah next time I'll make sure I've switched my avatar grmbl hates rules

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy too late we reached the point that changing Avatars doesn't affect the entries anymore(assuming we're going by the exact same rules as the Cutest Avatar)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok I'm fine with it(you're just hoping for me to win because I'll be marked on the first page forever you tricky mastermind )

my Backloggery

Gioku

lol I hold no bias in this competition, @GuSilverFlame.

What will be will be.

Nah, I'm just ending it tomorrow morning because that'd be about two days of voting which I think should be good enough.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I was just joking too, you're not evil enough to be an evil mastermind.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I would say that, but it wouldn't make sense because you're smart.

my Backloggery

Sorry, this topic has been locked.