General Discussion Forum

Topic: Nintendolife Artists

Showing 241 to 260 of 410

AuthorMessage

Syrup

241. Posted:

Untitled
Posted this on another thread, thought I should post it here. click on the image if you want to follow me on tumblr.

@FOREST_RANGER, I'm really liking how it's coming out so far. The body movement looks so fluid and natural, yet, cartoony.

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

242. Posted:

DdFixen wrote:

@FOREST_RANGER
I really like those! Are you gonna make the frames in between as well?

Yes. When I line-test the drawings, it's a little hard to determine the movements. But I'll have to wait for a few days to get my grubby little hands on my blank animation sheets.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

Bob-t-Gmaestro

243. Posted:

I just posted this on deviantART, today. I'm a bit nervous introducing myself as a artist to a community.
Untitled

Bob-t-Gmaestro

AuthorMessage

Karakato

244. Posted:

I was messing with flash an hour ago for the first time in 5 years and decided to do this simple animation:
Untitled

@FOREST_RANGER Liking those animation frames so far, can't wait to see them put together. Do you plan to ink and color the individual sketches though?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

245. Posted:

@Karakato I'm not sure yet. I haven't thought that far yet. It's currently on hiatus because I ran out of papers that were with me. But I should be able to resume back to work tomorrow.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

246. Posted:

Decided to draw Bayonetta today.
Untitled

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

247. Posted:

@Syrup and @Retro_on_theGo: wow great stuff

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Austroid

248. Posted:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 4
“Those of us who love Nintendo know that no matter what’s going on in our lives, we can always count on these games to deliver fun and great gameplay; because it’s Nintendo.” -Reggie Fils-Aime

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

249. Posted:

I've revised the second part of my mini-scene, and I drew a couple of tween drawings. Seriously, it's hard to tween the key drawings without a light table. Anyway, I like where it's going so far. I'll somehow post my progress when I polish and add a little more to my mini-project.

AuthorMessage

Karakato

250. Posted:

Finished it... Finally finished it. It has been less than a week and I am done with another Animation, this time for @pixelman 's iOS game Kid Tripp:
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

251. Posted:

Completed a couple of concept art pieces today, and uploaded them on Deviantart; one of Mew, and one of Mewtwo. They are preparations for a drawing I'm planning to make next.

Here are the links to the images:
http://itaftrs.deviantart.com/art/Concept-Art-For-Mew-392183215
http://itaftrs.deviantart.com/art/Concept-Art-For-Mewtwo-3921...

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

mamp

252. Posted:

This drawing is based on a videogame idea I came up with back when they were holding the PitchWinPlay competition (which was cancelled). The game was supposed to be about a couple who wander into a demonic town where they are attacked by monsters and the main character's husband gets ripped apart by them. She finds out that she may still be able to save/revive him if she can find all of his severed body parts and piece him back together, but to do that she must explore the dangerous, cursed and monster infested town of Castigo (which means punishment in spanish). The game was supposed to be a 2D horror platformer with puzzle solving and metroid-style exploration.
Untitled
EDIT: Drew this on Colors 3D with help from a friend because I'm really bad with color, light and shadow. Also just made a couple of minor adjustments.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Sheikah_stone1

253. Posted:

@mamp I don't know what creeps me out the most, the monster in the painting or the fact that's she's collecting his body parts to put them back together D: Probably that last!

What do you suppose this stone is?
I feel like it's trying to tell us something...

I think there's a fairy hiding inside it, too.
Maybe you can lure it out somehow!

-Navi the fairy

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

254. Posted:

@mamp That's awesome! First of all I love the idea for the game! The art itself looks great too. I like the female's design and the shading's nice.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

mamp

255. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGO Thanks the game was supposed to have bosses and you face enemies by hiding, using your environment and random items you find lying around which are scarce and also combineable (example would be a baby doll which cries and it attracts monsters but if you combine it with a stick of dynamite it'll attract monsters and also blow up). There was also uprgradeable equipment and special items you could get by doing sidequests (like a bigger bag to carry more items, replacing your heels with running shoes so you can run without tripping or getting tired as fast).I wanted to make the characters likable and I wanted a great story with an ending that would make people go O_O omg I want more. and I was just about to submit this idea to PitchWinPlay but it was cancelled the day before I submitted it. I could have had this game made by Renegade Kid if I had won but oh well life moves on. I just wanted to get around to finishing this drawing.

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

256. Posted:

Mamp, that is one of the sexiest drawings ever so dark and humorous. Love it~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

BlueBubble

257. Posted:

Is it possible to save drawings you make on Art Academy on the Wii U in some way? I'm considering getting it, but not if I can't copy to SD card or something.

BlueBubble

AuthorMessage

mamp

258. Posted:

Untitled

Needed a break from homework so I started sketching.

Edited on by mamp

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

259. Posted:

Charlie
Untitled

Maggie
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

260. Posted:

Now I can't wait to get my new stylus, the small one makes my hand cramp up, but I love drawing on Colors! 3D.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder