Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 2,493

Turnip

I've been trying to work on my speedpainting skills, so I was going to paint some fanart for the anime "Air." I messed up though, so I just painted flying cats instead.
Untitled

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

CanisWolfred

EuphoriaX wrote:

I've been trying to work on my speedpainting skills, so I was going to paint some fanart for the anime "Air." I messed up though, so I just painted flying cats instead.
Untitled

I like Air, but I think I like this more. It's so whimsical...

And crap, speaking of Deviant Art, I better get on making more art for that before the end of August so I can set one up...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KarrotMan

Been a long time since I've "Finished" something so I think I'll just post something for the sake of it. It's a title of a children's book I'm doing for one of my base classes. Wanted to try out that cutesy watercolor art that I usually see in some storybooks. I based this on an old Pixel Art of mine.
Untitled

EDIT: @edcomics dude, I love that. That's the kind of art skill I want to reach later on.
@EuphoriaX those are sooo cute :3
@CanisWolfred Can't wait to see you and your work on DA. Hope for the best.

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

FOREST_RANGER

Gah! I haven't been able to progress with my mini-project since I've ran out of sheets

I've added a bit more to it though:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I think I will re-work the other half of the scene and re-test it.

EDIT: fully fixed now

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

ITAFTRS

@FOREST_RANGER
I really like those! Are you gonna make the frames in between as well?

ITAFTRS

Syrup

Untitled
Posted this on another thread, thought I should post it here. click on the image if you want to follow me on tumblr.

@FOREST_RANGER, I'm really liking how it's coming out so far. The body movement looks so fluid and natural, yet, cartoony.

FOREST_RANGER

DdFixen wrote:

@FOREST_RANGER
I really like those! Are you gonna make the frames in between as well?

Yes. When I line-test the drawings, it's a little hard to determine the movements. But I'll have to wait for a few days to get my grubby little hands on my blank animation sheets.

Bob-t-Gmaestro

I just posted this on deviantART, today. I'm a bit nervous introducing myself as a artist to a community.
Untitled

Bob-t-Gmaestro

KarrotMan

I was messing with flash an hour ago for the first time in 5 years and decided to do this simple animation:
Untitled

@FOREST_RANGER Liking those animation frames so far, can't wait to see them put together. Do you plan to ink and color the individual sketches though?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

FOREST_RANGER

@Karakato I'm not sure yet. I haven't thought that far yet. It's currently on hiatus because I ran out of papers that were with me. But I should be able to resume back to work tomorrow.

FOREST_RANGER

I've revised the second part of my mini-scene, and I drew a couple of tween drawings. Seriously, it's hard to tween the key drawings without a light table. Anyway, I like where it's going so far. I'll somehow post my progress when I polish and add a little more to my mini-project.

KarrotMan

Finished it... Finally finished it. It has been less than a week and I am done with another Animation, this time for @pixelman 's iOS game Kid Tripp:
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

mamp

This drawing is based on a videogame idea I came up with back when they were holding the PitchWinPlay competition (which was cancelled). The game was supposed to be about a couple who wander into a demonic town where they are attacked by monsters and the main character's husband gets ripped apart by them. She finds out that she may still be able to save/revive him if she can find all of his severed body parts and piece him back together, but to do that she must explore the dangerous, cursed and monster infested town of Castigo (which means punishment in spanish). The game was supposed to be a 2D horror platformer with puzzle solving and metroid-style exploration.
Untitled
EDIT: Drew this on Colors 3D with help from a friend because I'm really bad with color, light and shadow. Also just made a couple of minor adjustments.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Nimsie

@mamp I don't know what creeps me out the most, the monster in the painting or the fact that's she's collecting his body parts to put them back together D: Probably that last!

Nimsie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic