Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,613

GamerforGod

You got: Super Wario Man (You really know how to get him started don't you? lol)!!!!

Inserts Wario's Gold Mine

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, and a Mario Party Star.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

GamerforGod

@MilesProwerAustin: Unless the post specifies a specific name, the item in it always goes to the person who posted right before it. So in this case, you get Super Wario Man!!!! ENJOY!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

TheKingOfTown

You got: Asis and Reo (if you have flipnote studio then you know who I'm talking about)
inserts DSi
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Bobpie

You got: The Random Morningstar Thing I got earlier.

Inserts A Koopa Shell

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man , Fawful's Glasses, A French-Speaking Goomba (to go with my Spanish one), A Weegee action Figure, Remote Control MarioKart, A Female Japanese-Speaking Goomba, A Green Rupee, An Ultra-Rare Mushroom.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

TheKingOfTown

You got: a blue shell shot at you!
inserts Bob-omb
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Bobpie

That is not a physical item, however I caught it, so I just got the shell.

You get: A Snifit!

Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man , Fawful's Glasses, A French-Speaking Goomba (to go with my Spanish one), A Weegee action Figure, Remote Control MarioKart, A Female Japanese-Speaking Goomba, A Green Rupee, An Ultra-Rare Mushroom, A Blue Shell.

GamerforGod

You get: a birdo egg!!!! (Don't worry...she shot it out of her mouth!!!! lol).

Inserts Key

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, and Asis and Rio.

[url=ht...

BleachFan

You Got: The Gale Boomerang (da na na NANAAAA! )
Inserts coin in a way so awesome, people's heads explode in amazement
Inventory: Mushroom, black pig, a bean, a bottle of Grandma's Soup, Morph Ball, strawberry shortcake, Bowser's rear end on a stick, Captain Syrup's gold statue, another coin, Monopoly DSiWare, all expense paid trip to Nintendo of Japan!, a Nintendo-patented snapped string, a time machine

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Bobpie

80 * head a'splodes *
You get: The guy from KUBOS (or precipice, wherever you live).
Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man , Fawful's Glasses, A French-Speaking Goomba (to go with my Spanish one), A Weegee action Figure, Remote Control MarioKart, A Female Japanese-Speaking Goomba, A Green Rupee, An Ultra-Rare Mushroom, A Blue Shell, Birdo's Egg.

TheKingOfTown

You got: nothing! (you didn't insert anything)
inserts coin for you
Now you got: a coin!
insets coin for myself
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing, a snifit

TKOWL

You get... A Frog Suit!
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece, A creepy red sword, a Bulllet Bill Canon, a message from CSA, Fawful's Glasses, Bowser's Airship, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix, Morning Star, a barely working NES cartrige, 1/1,000,000 of a coin, Coin
INSERTS A GBA CARTRIGE

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

GamerforGod

You got: a corrupted save file for Golden Sun!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! (Now you've got to start all the way over!!!! GRRRR!!!! lol)

Inserts a Won from South Korea

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, and the Gale Boomerang.

[url=ht...

GamerforGod

In a gesture of Christmas cheer, the Nintendo Vending Machine spits out action figures of Mario in a Santa hat for everyone!!!! Merry Christmas from the Nintendo Vending Machine!!!! God bless you all (that's right...it's a Christian vending machine!!!! lol)!!!!

[url=ht...

TheKingOfTown

You got: the non lonely gamer!
inserts coin
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing, a snifit, a frog suit, a mario action figure wearing a santa hat

(P.S. @TLG you also have to type in your inventory.)

moomoo

You got: Tingle's sister (I hope the Lord has mercy on your soul).
Inventory: Anna's prayers, life-sized Bowser plush, Cecil's Death sword, wish stone, Arceus, Two bad reviews from Nintendolife.com, the hour hand from Tick-Tock-Clock, Santa hat-ed Mario action figure

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

TheKingOfTown

You got: nothing! (you didn't insert anything)
inserts coin for you
Now you got: Tingle's cousin!
inserts coin for me
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing, a snifit, a frog suit, a mario action figure wearing a santa hat, Tingle's sister (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!),

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

moomoo

You got: A Kirby game with voice acting!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: Anna's prayers, life-sized Bowser plush, Cecil's Death sword, wish stone, Arceus, Two bad reviews from Nintendolife.com, the hour hand from Tick-Tock-Clock, Santa hat-ed Mario action figure, Tingle's cousin

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.