Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,613

TKOWL

You got.... A NINTENDO MONOPOLY TABLE! (I actually have one 8D)
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece, A creepy red sword, a Bulllet Bill Canon, a message from CSA, Fawful's Glasses, Bowser's Airship, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix
INSERTS A COIN WITH JIGGLYPUFF ON IT

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

KanrakusPizza

You got...a Pokemon Mini!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: Links Hat, DK Action Figure, Megaton Hammer, Pipe to World -1

wont be on here anymore

TheKingOfTown

You got: Toon Link's hat!
inserts a Orange Rupee
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

TheKingOfTown

Omigosh, ryanknight717 steals things! You have my Super Mario Sleigh Ride Remix!

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Bobpie

I accidently stole a Bombchu from someone once...

Anyway, you got: A Copy of A Boy and His Blob!

nventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man , Fawful's Glasses, A French-Speaking Goomba (to go with my Spanish one), A Weegee action Figure, Remote Control MarioKart, A Female Japanese-Speaking Goomba, A Green Rupee.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

GamerforGod

You got: a very expensive Mushroom from the Mushroom Kingdom (and you got it entirely for free!!!! You didn't even insert a coin!!!! lol Well, Merry Christmas!!!! lol).

Inserts a Very Expensive Coin

@ wii man 10 and Bobpie: How come all of these robberies involve items that I give to people?!?! lol Do I have a rob me sign on my back again?! Not again!!!! lol

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, and a Nintendo Monopoly Table.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

BleachFan

You Got: A stake from the Spirit Tracks!
Inserts coin attatched to a string...wait, the string snapped...darn
Inventory: Mushroom, black pig, a bean, a bottle of Grandma's Soup, Morph Ball, strawberry shortcake, Bowser's rear end on a stick, Captain Syrup's gold statue, another coin, Monopoly DSiWare, all expense paid trip to Nintendo of Japan!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

TheKingOfTown

You got: the snapped string, except it's somehow Nintendo themed!
inserts Nintendo themed coin
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob

GamerforGod

You got: a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party (now not only can Mario save the world from impending doom, but he can save your face from filthiness too!!!! lol).

Inserts a Coin from a battle in Super Smash Bros. Melee

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, and a stake from the Spirit Tracks.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

Bobpie

You got: A Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store!

Inserts A Coin This TIme

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man , Fawful's Glasses, A French-Speaking Goomba (to go with my Spanish one), A Weegee action Figure, Remote Control MarioKart, A Female Japanese-Speaking Goomba, A Green Rupee, An Ultra-Rare Mushroom.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

GamerforGod

You got: the Morning Star (known as the Royal Scepter in the movie) from Little Nemo the Dream Master (PAJAMA PAJAMA PAJAMA!!!! lol)

Inserts a Dream

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, and A Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store.

[url=ht...

TKOWL

You get.... A FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS MODEL!!!
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece, A creepy red sword, a Bulllet Bill Canon, a message from CSA, Fawful's Glasses, Bowser's Airship, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix, Morning Star
INSERTS TOAST

Backloggery | Art Blog

BleachFan

You Got: Half a 1-Up Mushroom!
Inserts Plutonium and accelerates to 88 mph
Inventory: Mushroom, black pig, a bean, a bottle of Grandma's Soup, Morph Ball, strawberry shortcake, Bowser's rear end on a stick, Captain Syrup's gold statue, another coin, Monopoly DSiWare, all expense paid trip to Nintendo of Japan!, a Nintendo-patented snapped string,

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

GamerforGod

You got: the Time Machine created by Dr. Andonuts in Earthbound (I'm sure his took plutonium and had to be travelling at 88 miles per hour as well!!!! lol).

Inserts 1 Million Space Bucks

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, and a fountain of dreams model.

[url=ht...

TheKingOfTown

You got: 1 million star bits!
inserts my pretty much broken Silver (it doesn't save anymore and the graphics got scrambled one time)
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party

GamerforGod

You got: a barely working NES that you have to beat on to make work (but it's better than no video games at all!!!! lol)

Inserts NES Cartridge

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, and one million star bits.

[url=ht...

TKOWL

You get... A SUPER NES CARTRIGE!
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece, A creepy red sword, a Bulllet Bill Canon, a message from CSA, Fawful's Glasses, Bowser's Airship, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix, Morning Star, a barely working NES cartrige
INSERTS A CHEEP-CHEEP

Backloggery | Art Blog

GamerforGod

You got: 1/1,000,000th of a coin from Super Mario Bros. on the NES (that's what you get for being so...CHEEP!!!! lol (Don't worry. I have no intentions of quitting my day job!!!! lol))

Inserts all coins from every Mario game ever made

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, and a Super NES Cartridge.

[url=ht...

TKOWL

You get.... A Mario Party Star! (that Toad really scammed you this time, didn't he?)
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece, A creepy red sword, a Bulllet Bill Canon, a message from CSA, Fawful's Glasses, Bowser's Airship, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix, Morning Star, a barely working NES cartrige, 1/1,000,000 of a coin
INSERTS GARLIC

Backloggery | Art Blog

SonicMaster

You got: Wario with enhanced farts!
Inserts coin while seeing if anybody notices his new name
Inventory: a very harshly worded objection, an already mastered pin, a kamikaze marill, mr. resetti, a penalty from the judge......darn, mrs. oldbags raygun, a knuckle joe, an 'OBJECTion' quote bubble, the judge's shiny white beard, the power to turn into sheik, The power to turn into Zelda (Creepy!), the bunny hood, The Alpha-Maverick (YAYYY!), A gameless box of Mario Kart! (rip-off...), a gold skulltula token, a Tanooki suit with a hole in the butt.

SonicMaster

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.