Forums

Topic: Nintendo Corrupt-A-Wish

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,026

MrDisappointed

Granted. But it comes rebranded as Sippy-Cup Head, the super-easy, toddler friendly version of the game, and costs $60.01 on the eshop.

I wish that the next Super Smash Bros DLC fighter is Tom Nook.

MrDisappointed

Anti-Matter

Granted, but Tom Nook will charge you for $ 1,000

I wish Nintendo wants to make Gamecube handheld with function like PSP (UMD) or Wii handheld with size as big as PS2 Slim to play Wii Disc on the go.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MrDisappointed

Granted. However, they spend the entire game trying to kill you under the thrall of 0-3, who banishes them to the Mario Universe for the rest of eternity at the end.

I wish that Nintendo makes Super Mario Galaxy 3.

MrDisappointed

HobbitGamer

Granted, but you have to blow in the mic in order to fire a single shot.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

MrDisappointed

Granted. But it's Samus & Ridley: Metroid Prime Hunters + Federation Force Deluxe (and Knuckles).

I wish that Rocket Raccoon gets the spotlight in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 4.

MrDisappointed

Heavyarms55

Granted but he's treated only as overused comedic relief that gets old after 10 minutes.

I wish Nintendo would release a dedicated retro Nintendo machine that can run both original carts and has its own eshop and support every system from Famicom/NES to Gamecube including handhelds.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

GeoChrome

Granted, but it is AtGames quality and dies after a minute.

I wish wishes were not wished.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Diddy64

@GyroZeppeli Granted, but only for one day. After that day every wish will eventually be wished, even the ones that were not wished on the no day wishes ๐Ÿ˜†

I wish for eternal peace.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Anti-Matter

Granted, but you have to ask to Necron (Final Fantasy IX Final Boss) for Eternal peace by destryoing the universe.

I wish i can defy the fate like on Final Fantasy IX.

Anti-Matter

Diddy64

Anti-Matter wrote:

Granted, but you have to ask to Necron (Final Fantasy IX Final Boss) for Eternal peace by destryoing the universe.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

As for your wish: Granted, but now there will be 10,000 parallel worlds just like in Bravely Default ๐Ÿ˜‚

Undergoing games:

Heavyarms55

Granted. Instead of wishes they are demands backed by protests that always devolved into riots and looting.

I wish there was a pizza place near enough my apartment that delivered. (yes, I live in that small of a town)

Anti-Matter

Granted, but the pizza's topping will be PPAP (Pen Pineapple Apple Pen).

I wish there is a flying cow in the sky.

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

Granted, you're now in Skyrim. Be ready to take an arrow to the knee.

I wish a Nintendo employee named Mario would make a protest of Doug Bowser's appointment as President of Nintendo of America.

Diddy64

@Heavyarms55 @Anti-Matter Sorry for not putting my wish in my previous post ๐Ÿ˜…

As for your wish @Heavyarms55, Granted, but it will be so hilarious that Nintendo will made a comic show out of this, which will be aimed at the meme community ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edit: (I almost forget to put my wish again ๐Ÿ˜…) I wish Zelda has RPG spinoffs just like Mario.

Edited on by Diddy64

Undergoing games:

Heavyarms55

Granted. But it's entirely anime style and Zelda has larger boobs this time and Link is a trap.

I wish people in the west understood that the above is just one genre and anime is a medium, not a genre itself.

Anti-Matter

Granted and say hello to 480 degree Celcius temperature as hot as Venus.

I wish i can transform myself like Sailor Moon or Mahou Shoujo animes.

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

Granted but it only works on February 29th and only if there are no clouds in the sky.

I wish the west still knew how to do traditional animation and actually still used it. (Stuff like the old Disney movies, Loony Toons, Tom and Jerry, Batman the animated series etc)

MrDisappointed

Granted. But every time you transform, your bank account is automatically charged $100,000.

I wish Pixar would stop making sequels forever.

MrDisappointed

Diddy64

Heavyarms55 wrote:

I wish the west still knew how to do traditional animation and actually still used it. (Stuff like the old Disney movies, Loony Toons, Tom and Jerry, Batman the animated series etc)

I also wish for that to happen

@Heavyarms55 Now for the funny version of this granting wish: Granted but now all the modern animations like Toy Story 4 will lose popularity and thus, modern animations will only happen every 5 years.

Undergoing games:

Heavyarms55

@MrDisappointed Granted. But instead of making sequels they make horrible live action adaptations of all their previous works.

I wish the above wasn't so realistic...

Sorry, this topic has been locked.