Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 7,762

Spoony_Tech

Granted but once you find out you become a vegetarian

I wish I didn't need sleep so I could play games all day long

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

StarBoy91

Granted, but now have problems staying awake and are struggling not to fall asleep (making a corruption for this wish is not easy)

I wish I had a secret room behind the bookshelf, a la Dexter's Laboratory (the thought just came to me)

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Punny

Granted, but a tall ditzy ballerina girl finds out your secret and ruins your things! Hahaha! Hahahahaha! XD

I wish some people weren't so quick to jump to conclusions.

I'm back (for the moment)!

GamerZack87

Granted, but now they're even quicker to jump to conclusions!

I wish I was a Power Ranger (ever since childhood )

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Punny

Granted, but now you have to deal with annoying, shrieking villainesses!

I wish I could beat Donkey Kong in Punch-Out!!.

GamerZack87

Granted, but now that's all you can beat!

I wish everybody was given a free Game Boy, Game Boy pocket, Game Boy light, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy micro, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS lite, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DSi XL and Nintendo 3DS with unlimited DSi Points and 3DS Points, a Game Boy Game Link Cable, a Game Boy pocket Game Link Adapter, a Game Boy Advance Game Link Cable, a Game Boy Advance AC Adapter, a Game Boy micro Game Link Cable and copies of every single Nintendo-published Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS and 3DS game ever to be released, plus each of their favourite third-party titles for Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS and 3DS, and free units of every future Nintendo handheld including every Nintendo-published game and all their favourite third-party games, with everything working absolutely perfectly, no glitches, defects or anything wrong with them, and a private demi-plane with unlimited access and infinite storage for it all, plus infinite charge for each handheld (hey, I'm generous, so I can wish for things for others )

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StarBoy91

Granted, but now everybody's gaming place is so full that if someone fills it up it'll all crumble on you

I wish the place where I live was green

To each their own

GamerZack87

Granted, but it's made from lime jelly.

I wish for a bowl of lime jelly

CHINK

Punny

Granted, but you don't have any food that lime jelly goes good with, so you're stuck with a jar of it that never gets used!

I wish people were smart enough to not text and drive.

JohnWalrus

Granted, but now everyone is a genius, so you feel self-conscious of your adequate genius.

I wish that didn't sound so... offensive

"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"~Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
Backloggery

Punny

Granted, but it doesn't matter anyway because those events never happened and there will always be texters on the road.
No hard feelings.

I wish Captain Lou Albano was still alive.

Edited on by Punny

StarBoy91

Granted, but now his crew is deceased

I wish I could live in the water

To each their own

Punny

Granted, but now you can't live on land!

I wish scientists found the other galaxies and other life forms that might inhabit them.

JohnWalrus

Granted, but they are either jerks like Klingons or mindless like Xenomorphs.

I wish PunnyGuy wasn't so nice so I could look nicer by comparison! >:3

"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"~Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
Backloggery

Punny

Granted, but now I'm an annoying, mindless jerk, like a Klingon and a Xenomorph put together, but even worse! In other words, I'm like a commenter on YouTube.

I wish more people on the Internet were nice.

Spoony_Tech

Granted but now everyone in your life is mean.

I wish my avatar was wacko.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Punny

Granted, but people begin thinking that you're my brother!

I wish Yoshi's Island was on Virtual Console.

JohnWalrus

Granted, but then they realize that why should they bother making new games when they can just rerelease old ones? And it is all your fault.

I wish that my Xbox 360 was working.

Backloggery

GamerZack87

Granted, but as soon as it starts working it crumbles to pieces!

I wish that more people knew that us Aussies refer to "jell-o" as "jelly" and "jelly" as "jam".

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Punny

@JohnWalrus: Granted, but now all your other systems are defected!

@NintendoPurist: Granted, but we still don't know the other terms for Australian food, leading us to ask annoying questions nonstop!

I wish I could see the real Warner Bros. Water Tower.

Edited on by Punny

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.