Forums

Topic: I miss the taco bell dog.

Posts 41 to 51 of 51

SuperPeach

I never went to Taco Bell but I still remember the dog. My grandma bought me one of the stuffed toys. When you squeased it's paw it quoted the commercials. I really wanted the Scooby Doo toy though (sigh)

SuperPeach

LzWinky

Token+Girl wrote:

Haha, love the Starwolf picture.

The Taco Bell Chihuahua was so annoying. How did any of you miss it? It played nearly every other commercial on TV for a couple years, AND everyone and their mother was quoting it.

Yo quiero Taco Bell. Yo quiero Taco Bell. Yo quiero Taco Bell. Yo quiero Taco Bell. Yo quiero Taco Bell. Yo quiero Taco Bell. Yo quiero Taco Bell. Yo quiero Taco Bell.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

@Magi - sadly, the Hamburglar hasn't been in business for McDonald's for about a decade now.

To each their own

Useless_Account

StarBoy91 wrote:

@Magi - sadly, the Hamburglar hasn't been in business for McDonald's for about a decade now.

Ya... since hamburgers are only $1, he found no reason to steal them anymore... (sigh). And on top of that, the Hamburgler works at McDonalds, getting a 50% off discount, making his job more rewarding. In reality, the Hamburgler lost his REAL job... a thief.

Useless_Account

Useless_Account

As for the Taco Bell dog, he has passed away from the consumption of too many Tacos. Now they have replaced him using the "replace Beethoven" method. The original still lives in our hearts...

Useless_Account

Macaronius

I miss the Frito Bandito
Pleez insert some cronchy Frito cheeps

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

NintenFreak

i was afraid of it when i was younger

Nintenfreak

Kholdstare

... there was a taco bell dog???

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.