General Discussion Forum

Topic: Games you regret selling

Showing 61 to 78 of 78

AuthorMessage
Avatar

nuke13

61. Posted:

Wario Ware Smooth Moves...

nuke13

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HeroOfCybertron

62. Posted:

Dragon Quest Swords, Nights Wii version.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Scanning

63. Posted:

Great, now I'm regretting selling Monster Hunter Tri. The presentation wasn't too good (i.e. text size) and the controls felt sluggish, but apparently it has a lot of depth from what I've heard and seen. Might pick that one up again sometime soon.

Bye Bye.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Austroid

64. Posted:

-Luigi's Mansion: I borrowed it from a friend and beat it. A few moths later, I got it for my birthday. "Oh I already beat this, so I don't need to keep it." (Stupid younger self!)

-Sonic Heroes, Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, Shadow the Hedgehog: I traded ALL of these to Gamestop in order to get trade-in credit towards Metroid Other M before it came out... to put it simply: I regretted it months later.

-My SNES, along with a modest library of games including Jurassic Park, Batman Forever, Dennis the Menace, Super Empire Strikes Back, and Donkey Kong Country (Yes I enjoyed all of those games, AVGN isn't always the best source of info. ;) ) This was WAY before I realized how special older games could be in retrospect. I still have Star Fox and Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World cartridges lying around from another friend though, best to probably keep them, right?

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 5
"Menu (Melee) Ver. 2" will be my default menu theme on both versions of SSB4. Simply an epic, nostalgic reprise!

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

65. Posted:

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Great, now I'm regretting selling Monster Hunter Tri. The presentation wasn't too good (i.e. text size) and the controls felt sluggish, but apparently it has a lot of depth from what I've heard and seen. Might pick that one up again sometime soon.

or you could get MH3U, which will still have online and people playing it (arguably ironic for a Wii U title)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

B-Squared

66. Posted:

I didn't sell it, but I regret giving a cousin of mine my copy of Billy Hatcher. I never got very far in it, and while it may or may not have been great, I would have liked to go back to it...

Graphics come after gameplay. Every time. It takes more than being pretty to be a good game.

Twitter: strategist9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Scanning

67. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Great, now I'm regretting selling Monster Hunter Tri. The presentation wasn't too good (i.e. text size) and the controls felt sluggish, but apparently it has a lot of depth from what I've heard and seen. Might pick that one up again sometime soon.

or you could get MH3U, which will still have online and people playing it (arguably ironic for a Wii U title)

True. I'll keep that in mind if/when I get a Wii U.

Bye Bye.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Robotsvsgodzill

68. Posted:

Conker's Bad Fur Day.. Sold it boxed for about 20 euro back in the day...

Robotsvsgodzill

AuthorMessage
Avatar

citizenerased

69. Posted:

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Bought it, played it, loved it. Sold it for the money. Regretted it many years later, re-bought it, only then realised 70% of the game is terrible =/

Edited on by citizenerased

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JonTalib

70. Posted:

killer 7 on GC. oh i am an idiot, i miss you sweet prince

JonTalib

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lamco

71. Posted:

I haven't sold any games, but my games often get stolen and damaged by my brother or sister. All my psp umds are completely damaged (my umd drive doesn't work anyway thanks to my sister) and my sister managed to pierce a hole through gta: chinatown wars on ds. She also scratched two of my xbox 360 games when she was mad at me. ( i gave the xbox to my brother anyway). I don't really miss the games, since i retrieved most of them, but i'm just annoyed that money has been wasted.

I have a ghost type safari with phanump +shuppet +?

3DS Friend Code: 4527-8492-5215 | Nintendo Network ID: Difficvlt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10000mario

72. Posted:

Sold Super Mario Sunshine for about $10,
Now I can't seem to find it under $30... :(

10000mario

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maelstrom

73. Posted:

None. I only ever sold games I hated

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: Running / Countdown (Smash 3DS), Snowy Mt. Valek (Night),Reviewing the Scene of the Crime (Umineko),
In progress: Not sure yet

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cipher

74. Posted:

When I was 15 years old, I sold my entire Nintendo 64, Game Boy, and Game Boy Color collections - and some of my GameCube and Game Boy Advance games as well - to fund my first laptop. I'll never get over that, and one day I'll make those collections back up again, but... man, that was stupid.

We had a computer downstairs. What was I thinking?!

The Nintendo Channel: New Generation Gaming
Latest Review: Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: jacktaylor | Twitter: TheNChannel

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ash_Anne

75. Posted:

I regret selling my GBC Pokemon games as a kid. It was a stupid decision.

Ash_Anne

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9222-1363

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ash_Anne

76. Posted:

lamco wrote:

I haven't sold any games, but my games often get stolen and damaged by my brother or sister. All my psp umds are completely damaged (my umd drive doesn't work anyway thanks to my sister) and my sister managed to pierce a hole through gta: chinatown wars on ds. She also scratched two of my xbox 360 games when she was mad at me. ( i gave the xbox to my brother anyway). I don't really miss the games, since i retrieved most of them, but i'm just annoyed that money has been wasted.

Gotta love brothers and sisters. My brothers broke my N64 in 2008 and I had to go find another one with a reasonable price. One of my brothers lost my Pokemon GBC system and a cousin of mine took my GB Pocket. I understand your frustration.

Ash_Anne

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9222-1363

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamecubed

77. Posted:

Infamous for PS3.
I recently bought another copy of it for cheap.... sooooooo

Gamecubed

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

78. Posted:

I don't regret selling any games that much, but if I had to choose a game, then it would probably be Naughty Bear.

Currently playing: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, Rune Factory 4, 007 Blood Stone, and Uncharted 3.