Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 6,522

LzWinky

I hate Cynthia..........she's too mean

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

but since shes sexy her personality does not matter anymore . i have never gotten to her i dont think....hmm wait where is she in this game again?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

I hate Cynthia..........she's too mean

Compared to who? The previous four Pokemon Champions were Blue, Lance, Steven, and Wallace. She's nicer than all of those guys, especially in Platinum. She gives you a Togepi (which I still have in my party, Togekiss FTW!), and she helps fight Team Galactic. Also, she's just all-around the awesomest and coolest.

And she's hot.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phonics: She's mean!!! Evil! Just look at her!!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phonics: She's mean!!! Evil! Just look at her!!!

I'm sorry, lz, but this time you're really making stuff up. She does nothing even remotely hostile to anyone the entire game. At all. She's incredilbly kind to everyone she meets, as evidenced by how she so cordially greets you in Eterna and gives you a Togepi egg. Also, she has a Togekiss in her party. Ever read the Pokedex?

Sinnoh Pokedex wrote:

It shares many blessings with people who respect one another's rights and avoid needless strife.

How can she have one if she's evil? Riddle me that.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

How can you spell the word snowflake using only 2 letters riddle me that huh?!
She doesn't even look evil either. she looks like a very normal hot looking girl
Edit: Which i also look like too .

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

God loves you

LzWinky

Simple! The pokedex lies!! Whatever happened to your rival being the champion

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

Do I have to bring the LIES video up again?

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@lz ok now your not making any sense O_o Cynthia is a nice person, get over it

God loves you

LzWinky

@irken: Don't make me kick you in the shin

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

No, you lie! Besides, the Rival -> Champion formula died in Generation 2; the champion was Lance! Where were you?

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

@SUPERZELDAMAN: but she..........what was I talking about?

@Phoenix: I know. Lance was easy, though

Noire

@lz: Well then hate Lance, but don't hate Cynthia for no good reason! She doesn't deserve that. We should be grateful for somebody like Cynthia to shatter the Pokemon League glass ceiling!

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

@Fenix: AHA!!! I knew it!! She's a GIRL!!!!!! And to think I might have been fooled!!!

Noire

@lz: Yes, you should have know it was coming, but that's not the only reason I like her. There's many more reasons than that, as I've already lain out.

LzWinky

@Firebirdwithfunnyname: Bleh! She's okay! Just wish she didn't have the same name as my mom!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Firebirdwithfunnyname: Bleh! She's okay! Just wish she didn't have the same name as my mom!

Does that make you uncomfortable or something? I don't see why that's a problem. I have a deadly Viera sniper in FFTA that I have a huge crush on, and her name is the same as my mom's. Doesn't really bother me all that much.

LzWinky

@Sillybirdie: Umm....."crush"?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.