Forums

Topic: Flat rate boxes?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

The_Fox

irken004 wrote:

I have been thinking about selling (or trading) some games with other people online, but I'm not sure how much it would cost to ship them (about 2 or 3 PS2 or Wii games)

I've been thinking about using these:
http://www.usps.com/shipping/prioritymail.htm

Has anyone used these before?

I believe the flat rate boxes run about $9 or $10 to ship with (t's been awhile since I've used one), and you'd have more than enough room. The flat rate envelopes are cheaper, but offer no protection to what you're shipping at all. If you're only going to ship 2 games, a plain padded envelope might be a better deal. Shipping two games first class wouldn't run you much more than $5, I would think.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

theblackdragon

the small flat-rate box looks like it'd be plenty big to ship a couple of Wii or PS2 games, and it's only like $5. I'd say go for it, but make sure you have insurance or delivery confirmation put on it (so whomever's receiving your games can't be all 'oh, they never arrived, plz to refund nao', y'know). a plain padded envelope isn't going to protect much either. D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

irken004

theblackdragon wrote:

the small flat-rate box looks like it'd be plenty big to ship a couple of Wii or PS2 games, and it's only like $5. I'd say go for it, but make sure you have insurance or delivery confirmation put on it (so whomever's receiving your games can't be all 'oh, they never arrived, plz to refund nao', y'know). a plain padded envelope isn't going to protect much either. D:

lol true, and thnx 4 the suggestions everyone!

Machu

Bubblewrap, mmmm.

Rawr!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.