Showing 21 to 36 of 36
21. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 05:35 BST
I also forgot Lyon, from Fire Emblem, he was pretty physco
Photobucket | BackloggerySSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471See you in anotha life, brotha.
22. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 10:04 BST
The Joker, Revolver Ocelot, Dr Nefarious and Kefka.
I'm sure there are loads more that I love, but I can't think of any at the moment, I always tend to prefer the villains over heroes.
I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins
Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins
23. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 12:46 BST
Darth VaderKeyser SözeHAL 9000Tyler DurdenPatrick BatemanThat freak from No Country for Old Men (omg!)Got to mention Heath Ledger for creating the best Joker ever, bless him. (how was that film a 12?! wtf!)
And ergh... Machu, mwahahahahaahaaa
Edited on Sun 27th September, 2009 @ 12:48 by Machu
24. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 12:53 BST
Comical villains:BowserDr EvilBrain (from Pinky & the Brain)Stewie GriffinEric CartmenMr BurnsMom (Futarama)
Edited on Sun 27th September, 2009 @ 12:56 by Reala
25. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 13:02 BST
Of course, how could i forget that little f***er!
26. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 13:12 BST
Borg, Kahn, Apocalypse,Venom,Magneto,Darth Vader
27. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 15:48 BST
The Joker, Vaati, Bowser, and Kefka
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
28. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 18:07 BST
Ex cineribus resurgoWii / Speak / Music: 3991 9961 5576 0184 · · · · Mario Kart Wii: 3609 8999 1445· · · · · · · ·Alien Crush: 1934 4006 9660The Conduit: 2622 0458 3119· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Water Warfare: 4726 5832 1608· · · · · · · Onslaught: 0388 6842 8268
29. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 18:08 BST
Yeah Lyon was cool. Too bad the good version died...
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
30. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 18:30 BST
Defindently Bowser. Do I need to explain?
31. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 18:31 BST
32. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 18:34 BST
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
33. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 12:14 BST
Lobo is a GOOD guy.
Zombies...movie zombies...game zombies...doesn't matter. Just zombies.
Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker
34. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 16:25 BST
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
35. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 16:46 BST
oh and Aliens. From the Alien's flicks. I guess you could toss the Predator aliens in there too. They're pretty nifty
36. Posted: Mon 28th Sep 2009 19:54 BST
Pinhead from the Hellraiser movies. That bro is such a evil dude. ANGELS TO SOME! DEMONS TO OTHERS!