Forums

Topic: Facepalm Moments

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Kagamine

My Roomate: "I don't think I've ever played a video game where the main character is a girl. Oh wait wasn't Metroid a girl?"
Me: "You mean Samus?"
My Roomate: "No Metroid, the girl with the arm cannon."
Me: Facepalm

Share some of your own stories of something that made you facepalm in real life!

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

sugarpixel

But I thought facepalm was not allowed here... at least the images, anyway...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

But I thought facepalm was not allowed here... at least the images, anyway...

facepalm is not allowed?!?!?!? it happened when I was sleeping, again, right? heck, timelines make me lose the most important moments...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

theblackdragon

Facepalms here are regularly replaced with images of cute puppies scratching themselves or 'sticklebricks', whatever those are — that's per James, as facepalms fall under the 'please post constructively' rule. I'm sure we can find better things to do than post stories about how our friends and family didn't know a certain detail about something relatively specific to a given hobby or profession, can't we? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.