Forums

Topic: E3 2013

Posts 301 to 320 of 340

zoroarkrules25

Megamman! The animal crossing villager yessss!

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

turtlelink

That was disappointing. At least I got to see Smash Bros, but c'mon, no new Zelda or new IP ? Boo

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

FireMario887

I was unable to watch the video properly... I did see the first few things though. Did you see Batman Arkham Orgins? Those graphics, there were beyond amazing! It looked like Retro's new game was not Metroid... That's a bit disappointing in my opinion. I didn't see the new Mario game or Smash Bros., so I don't know what they're about.

FireMario887

CerealKiller528

That was.....disappointing

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

WaveBoy

That ending....was uh, pretty abrupt. Where was reggie!? Then again, the entire stream was clipping beyond beliefe. I practically missed the entire mega man reveal! along with half of 3D World and Mario kart 8....WTF... I need to rewatch the entire thing again to form an opinion, but yeah.....Donkey Kong was a weak suprise(a little too soon perhaps?), Mega Man starring in brawl was the clear highlite.

I expected more, and outside of Bayonetta 2 the 3rd party support looks meh....

Edited on by WaveBoy

WaveBoy

itslukec

Finally, some Mega Man action. I hope I can watch this entire stream again, the quality was brutality.

itslukec

Twitter:

DualWielding

For me, new pokemon type was really the megaton announcement

PSN: Fertheseeker

FireMario887

Apparently the video cannot play on my kindle fire hd anymore. I'm not surprised... From what you guys are saying, looks like it is good the video didn't work.

FireMario887

Joeynator3000

Well E3 isn't over yet...and they probably didn't show off everything. Did they upload a recording of the Direct yet? I can't navigate Nintendo's site well...its laggy.

IanMage

What was the mystery Retro title?

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

ThePirateCaptain

I'd be surprised if they didn't have another Direct soon showing off some other stuff like Yarn Yoshi and some 3DS games.

But in otherwords, I thought the Direct was pretty good. A lot of the stuff seemed safe, but at the same time it still looked great so I can't really complain.

VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Marakuto

I didn't get to see much on my phone but it was kinda ok...?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

SubBronze

While I did enjoy the Direct, and Smash and Mario Kart 8 look fantastic, they could of done a LOT more in my opinion. Nintendo are definitely being overshadowed by Sony and Microsoft. Hopefully we'll get another one, but I'm not hopeful.

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

The_Fox

Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze? Sounds like either a DK licensed deodorant or splurpee flavor.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

SilverLightning

tbh it seems that after E3 2011 nintendo fails to impress, next year they should go back to a press confrence

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3094-8702 | Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

Ryno

How much will Gamestop give me towards a trade-in credit for a PS4? I kid obviously, but color me disappointed.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

iphys

I had to rewatch the Direct on youtube after the stream froze with 8 minutes to go right around the time it should have ended. I guess it lagged so much it was 8 minutes behind when it ended, and then they just cut off the stream rather than letting us watch however much we had left to stream. Funny how I couldn't watch it lag-free at 240p but I could stream it from youtube at a higher quality no problem. Next time I'll just look for the youtube video rather than wasting my time counting on Nintendo to stream it properly.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic