Forums

Topic: Dragon Ball Fan Club

Posts 101 to 120 of 120

y2josh

The Frieza saga is when I first started watching back in the day and will always be my fav.
[youtube:ZB05kadeV5o&feature=related]

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

turtlelink

A liked a lot of the scenes in DBZ but a personal favorite for me would have to be some of the things that happened in the World Tournament during the Buu Saga. They're Videl vs Spopovich, Goten vs Trunks, and the punch machine scene. [youtube:K1WOWrNlXX8] I hope they don't screw up Gohan's voice again when he grows up in Kai...

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

turtlelink

Yea the score is okay. Actually, to be honest, its pretty awesome. A lot of the tunes are great but they make it go silent too much (to make it mimic the Japanese version I assume? I just wish they haven't fired Bruce though.
Anyway, I like this theme from Kai a lot for some reason. [youtube:uKkpfHzkAl4] The part at 1:26 is pretty sweet.

Oh and Krillin's new voice isn't that bad.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

I didn't even know they got that far in Kai. Last episode I was that was new was when Goku meets Trunks.

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

@Waveboy, maybe the could use it for Dragon Quest!

But honestly, if they started playing the fierce battle theme at 30 seconds in on you Kai clip, it would have been perfect. You should listen to it together and see what I mean.

TurtleLink's backloggery

TwilightV

@WaveBoy: Nah. The original is eyeroll worthy. Kai's is cringe and stab your ears until you're deaf worthy. D:

TwilightV

turtlelink

Haha, saw the Vegeta vs Android 19 episode for the first time in 6 years and it was epic!

Oh, and does anybody else think they should have remade the whole series (Without filler) to look like the DBZ Kai opening? It would be awesome. Though I'm sure Akira Toriyma would hate to draw it all over again, hahaha.

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

The CW4kids version of DBZ Kai is so different compared to the nicktoons version o.o

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

@Waveboy, the bluray uncut has blood I heard. The nicktoons one changed the blood into a light brown, and the 4Kid one has no trace of blood and a blue Mr. Popo!

TurtleLink's backloggery

TwilightV

@WaveBoy: I was referring to Gohan's voice (in other words partially AGREEING with you).

Edited on by theblackdragon

TwilightV

komicturtle

I watched every Dragon Ball Z and GT episode completely in one month on a special website but have yet to watch all Dragon Ball

oh and I love Android 18 <3

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

Knux

Why watch the edited versions of Dragon Ball Z Kai when you can watch it uncut on DVD? I bought a DVD set of the Namek, Ginyu, and Frieza Sagas and I have to say this is so much better than the original Dragon Ball Z in many ways. Almost all of the filler is gone, the dialouge is a million times better, and all the voice actors are way better (except maybe for Gohan's). I have pretty much watched most of Dragon Ball and all of Dragon Ball Z. I did not really care for Dragon Ball GT however.

Knux

LordJumpMad

No one cares for Dragon Ball GT, it Never happen

yeah, I agree with Hyper Knuckles head here, DBZ Kai~ may have taken away the gore but, it did make DBZ a little cooler.
I wonder if there making a Dragon Ball Kai?
But they gonna keep the nudity , their the most funny part of the show

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

turtlelink

@Jump, they could release it on DVD instead, lol. Though I hope they don't because they had a short scene with Goku as a child and his voice sounded like Gohan.

Oh and

Hyper_Knuckles wrote:

(except maybe for Gohan's). .

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery

turtlelink

triple post D:
If this is what the blueray DBZKai videos look like, I need to buy the whole series. [youtube:lifR5ZbkFfY]

TurtleLink's backloggery

komicturtle

Anyone want the link to watch all the episodes of Dragon Ball, Z, GT and movies?

komicturtle

turtlelink

Well, they changed the DBZ Kai score to the Japanese soundtrack and it's honestly not that great. I really liked the old score but apparently there was some scandal or something which made them have to change it to something else. Oh well.

Nicktoons is showing Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan movie on Wednesday. Not sure if it's in 'Kai' form or if it's the original though.

New Dragon Ball Z game coming out October 25th and it looks pretty awesome. Great graphics, lots of destruction, and (finally) a character creation mode.

[youtube:_OJqJ347Hkw]

TurtleLink's backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.