Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 48,241 to 48,260 of 48,689

Princess_Lilly

Earlier this morning a a Florida man was arrested for indecent exposure, swinging dangerous weapons around citizens and resisting arrest. He did not mention why he was not wearing a shirt.

The motives of his behavior are still unknown, however the experts suspect illegal substances might be involved

Princess_Lilly

CaleBoi25

is that the acww anime?

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

OctolingKing13

it’s cool that 150 pieces of the gear in Splatoon two is now in three! Just need to know what the two amiibo coming are….

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

TheBigBlue

Is that the new Pearl design from the Splatoon 3 dlc? I’m considering picking the game back up again actually, maybe I can score the dlc too

Edit: just read the signature, I’m probably right

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

CaleBoi25

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARIO

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

GalaxicGlobe

Cool character design's

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

GalaxicGlobe

Corporate wants you to find the difference between the 2 in this image.

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Anti-Matter

I like Geography so much and my head will turn around and around.

Anti-Matter

GalaxicGlobe

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blue ig (why only 3 people talk)

CaleBoi25

@GalaxicGlobe Thanks, they are my Splatoon OCs.
@Princess_Lilly Walking in the wind

SplatComp

-Anton Chekhov

Smth2024

Those are some cool OCs! ^w^

I dunno.

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama.

i struggle with self doubt & anxiety sometimes, so please be respectful if my posts aren’t the most positive! ^u^

OctolingKing13

traumatized mio

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

Croctopus

Pearl's big white coat is just too cute. Makes her resemble a literal pearl, to an extent.

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic