Forums

Topic: Cartoon General Disscusion Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 305

RR529

Finally got to watch a couple episodes of Teen Titans Go!...

They absolutely **** upon the series' origins. I honestly don't mind the more comedic approach, but did they have to make it look so crappy? I know the animation doesn't have to be as good for a comedy, but this looks like hastily thrown together flash crap (and I've even noticed some influence from the atrocious gross out animation styles that plaqued 90's cartoons).

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

No offense to you personally, but did a 12 year old make that MEME? It's just that show isn't nearly old enough for someone not to remember it (I remember back when it was premiering on Nicktoons just a few years ago).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Retro_on_theGo

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

I remember that show just fine. It's really not that old. Annnnd it never creeped me out or anything. I think I actually enjoyed it a bit. Although I would only watch it because my little brother was using the TV. holy crud my memory on this show must be very hazy, actually. Enjoy it? eh... I guess in a turn your mind off kind of way.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

bobhobob

I saw someone talking about Dan VS a while back in this thread, and that show is AMAZING. Still waiting on a new season, though. As for other shows I watch, I watch Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Gumball, Regular Show, Korra, Sanjay and Craig, TMNT 2012 and South Park.
Also, WHY WOULD YOU BRING UP MR. MEATY. That show hurts.

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

LzWinky

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

And I will disintegrate your soul >:[

90s >>>> new stuff

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

iwanttodie

Electricmastro wrote:

I like this.

Grojband?
What does that even mean?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

FOREST_RANGER

Shadowing wrote:

Grojband?
What does that even mean?

Gr-oj-band --> Gr-aj-band --> Ga-raj-band --> Ga-rage-band

GarageBand

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

PanicPuppet

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

TV nowadays is C-R-A-P. I can't enjoy CN anymore, save for the old shows. With Nick, I love the new TMNT series, but that's about it. Everything is now internet meme-bait or catered to the weirdos of the internet.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

TwilightV

@CrimsonFire13: Meh. I've seen worse.

@Bobhobob: I'm so glad somebody else enjoys Dan! Too bad it's not airing right now.

@Electricmastro: Good show, but I really hate the diary sequence from every episode. Extremely annoying and repetitive.

Edit:@LzQuacker: Surely you mean Tamagotchi knockoff?

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

mamp

I love Dan Vs. First episode I ever saw was Dan Vs. the magician, it was LOLz. I also love The Amazing World of Gumball that show is hilarious.

and has anyone seen that new show Sanjay and Craig? Is it any good?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

TwilightV

mamp wrote:

I love Dan Vs. First episode I ever saw was Dan Vs. the magician, it was LOLz. I also love The Amazing World of Gumball that show is hilarious.

and has anyone seen that new show Sanjay and Craig? Is it any good?

Besides TMNT it's the only show I watch on Nick's regular channel at the moment.

TwilightV

Electricmastro

TwilightV wrote:

@Electricmastro: Good show, but I really hate the diary sequence from every episode. Extremely annoying and repetitive.

Yeah, I really wish they wouldn't use the diary sequence every single episode, as Death Note-like as it seems.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Drobotic

I hope CN cuts the Teletoon/YTV shows soon.I'm still waiting for Johnny Test to be cancelled so I can watch my favorite shows without having to turn off the TV because it's on.I liked Total Drama,though.But by the fourth season,I think they ran out of ideas.Speaking of CN,who else can't wait for the Samurai Jack movie?I personally think more CN shows should've had theatrical adaptions.While they're at it,they should start making more TV films.Shows such as Adventure Time are 3 years old now,and should have at least one big special episode.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.