Forums

Topic: Cartoon General Disscusion Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 305

FOREST_RANGER

I just wanted to bring up a video of Russian actress Klara Rumyanova, who voiced several Russian cartoon roles and children's songs. She's notorious for voicing very squeaky voices. I kinda wish we had an American equivalent.

Kinda random, but I thought I could bring a little something to this thread

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

iwanttodie

mamp wrote:

and has anyone seen that new show Sanjay and Craig? Is it any good?

NO

Edited on by theblackdragon

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

iwanttodie

GRAVITY FALS EPISODE 19 SPOILERS
SERIOUSLY

And why is this in a childrens show
http://images.wikia.com/gravityfalls/images/3/3e/S1e19_holy_h...

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

CrimsonFire

Wander Over Yonder

This was a really good show.This and Gravity Falls are the only reasons that i will watch anything from disney channel.
Craig McCracken is the creator of this show and he also has made the Power Puff Girls and Fosters.

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Did anyone else here enjoy HI HI Puffy Ami Yumi? I think down inside I was meant to be attracted to Japanese things since the beginning.

I liked it, but I don't think it was great or really memorable in any sort of way.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Gameday
80's Babies Stand UP
I love older stuff as well as newer stuff , always will have a spot for cartoons and animation ~

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

shingi_70

Anyone watching the new season of Korra.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ralizah

There are some decent cartoons on TV these days. I LOVE Friendship is Magic, and watch it frequently with my nephew. Gravity Falls is very awesome and the only reason I watch the Disney Channel now. The Hub has reruns of some old favorites like Animaniacs and Tiny Toon Adventures, and I'm quite enjoying Shezow. Boomerang, of course, is probably one of the best channels on TV. Too bad nobody seems to want to air reruns of the old Saturday morning Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon...

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Did anyone else here enjoy HI HI Puffy Ami Yumi? I think down inside I was meant to be attracted to Japanese things since the beginning.

It was a really cute show. I really wish we could get season sets instead of those DVDs with random episodes (although I will admit to having bought and frequently watched both).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the episode where Yumi gets knocked out by the exploding microwave and starts acting like she's Ami. Hilarious, and a nice way for Ami to see how she might appear to others.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

sugarpixel

So, we just watched what I think is the weirdest cartoon I've ever seen, called The Herculoids... here's the opening sequence:

I've never seen anything like it, lol.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Gioku wrote:

So, we just watched what I think is the weirdest cartoon I've ever seen, called The Herculoids... here's the opening sequence:

That was one of the best shows from my childhood. Learn to appreciate the classics, you youngin'!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JoyBoy

Gioku wrote:

Somehow I have the feeling that watching that series would make me seriously depressed

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

CanisWolfred

Longforgotten wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Somehow I have the feeling that watching that series would make me seriously depressed

Well it is a postapocalyptic world...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

Well, as you may or may not know, one of the main Griffins in Family Guy is going to die this season, to be replaced by a new family member (as has been confirmed by McFarlane himself).

Sadly, I think it's going to be Chris. My reasoning is this...

Next season will start off with a FG/Simpsons crossover, and they mentioned how all the characters will bond (Stewie joins Bart in pranks, Marge & Lois bond, Lisa tries finding Meg's talent, while Peter & Homer argue about beer), and I realized Chris wasn't mentioned, so that's why I think he's getting the axe.

It also makes sense, considering he's the character that gets the least amount of attention & story lines.

EDIT: It's also been confirmed that Thelma (Peter's mom) will die this season, but that appears to be a different unrelated to the other statement. Also, Cleveland will be returning, since the Cleveland Show is cancelled.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.