Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 13,108

Arianabtd

Sgt. Frog, Ranma 1/2 and Lucky star are my favorite Anime's.

they are the best. EVER.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Dezner wrote:

Nice! Look forward to the ending, it's actually quite satisfying!

I'm going to have to watch this soon then.

@Mickeymac What's the new avatar and username from?

So certain people who might occasionally look at this site still don't know I'm here. plus its holloween-y

...I mean Mickeywho?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Shining-Void

I was watching Yu Yu Hakusho today , and it was a blast to the past. It's one of my favorite anime in existence. The characters have interesting back stories, and provide good humor. The plot is good enough to keep you interested. Though I mainly watch it for action. It makes me realize how much kids these days missed out on. I'm probably going to watch Shaman King once i'm done with this.

@Jon_Talbain I thought you said you weren't coming back...

Edited on by Shining-Void

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

turtlelink

I need to get back into Yu Yu... And anime in general. Thanks for reminding me!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Arianabtd

Jon_Talbain wrote:

Konata wrote:

they are the best. EVER.

I like you.

Why thank you.

I got into watching Sgt. Frog last year. Tamama is my favorite of the ARMPIT Platoon.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Konata wrote:

Jon_Talbain wrote:

Konata wrote:

they are the best. EVER.

I like you.

Why thank you.

I got into watching Sgt. Frog last year. Tamama is my favorite of the ARMPIT Platoon.

Yup, Tamama's great, I love how frank he can be, and he's funny when he goes psycho. Actually, the whole platoon is great. Sgt. Keroro is my fave, he's always coming up with crazy plans and screwing them up in hilarious ways.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

^He wasn't being serious, btw. Jon Talbain is a character from Darkstalkers. He's pretty interesting, actually, and I love his fighting style (super fast, and he occasionally breaks out Nunchucks). You should look him up some time.

Which reminds me, I need to get the Darkstalkers Comic book.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

I need to get back to Bleach (manga), but Cave Story and Denpa Men are distracting me, right now, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Retro_on_theGo

Jon_Talbain wrote:

^He wasn't being serious, btw. Jon Talbain is a character from Darkstalkers. He's pretty interesting, actually, and I love his fighting style (super fast, and he occasionally breaks out Nunchucks). You should look him up some time.

Which reminds me, I need to get the Darkstalkers Comic book.

And this is where I feel dumb.
I'll actually look up the guy later on. I'd like to know more about him.

TysonOfTime

RR529 wrote:

I need to get back to Bleach (manga), but Cave Story and Denpa Men are distracting me, right now, lol.

I'd like to have a conversation with someone who actually has a reason for liking Bleach. I thought it fine at first but then... To be clear, I've read a good portion if it, and am reading current issues, but I find it so dull..l

Anyways, everyone I know who likes it can never give me a reason for liking it. So if someone can actually converse to me it's merits I may hold it to a higher standard.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

kkslider5552000

TysonQ7 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

I'd like to have a conversation with someone who actually has a reason for liking Bleach. I thought it fine at first but then... To be clear, I've read a good portion if it, and am reading current issues, but I find it so dull..l

Anyways, everyone I know who likes it can never give me a reason for liking it. So if someone can actually converse to me it's merits I may hold it to a higher standard.

the only possible reason to like it I've seen outside of liking ridiculous action in general is being a fan of shonen action manga. The amount of action shonen manga that do the exact same things except better make it entirely pointless though.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic