Forums

Topic: Adults: Your favorite beer

Posts 21 to 36 of 36

theblackdragon

I can't stand beer or wine... there's just too much of a fermented taste, it makes me want to hurl afterward. Smirnoff Ice is my favorite thing to drink out of a bottle; if i'm going to a party at a friend's place, they know I'll just bring my own. Liquor-wise, I'll drink pretty much anything, but beer... ugh. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Corbs

When I used to drink, I'd usually drink either Miller Genuine Draft or Heineken.

Plain old gamer :)

Machu

Asahi is my absolute fave!!
Honourable mentions must go to Brahma, Cusqueña, Corona, Oranjeboom, Red Stripe, Bud... is it noon yet, I'm feeling parched

Rawr!

y2josh

its 4:39 AM here lol

y2josh

BrazCanaMan

here its 5:45 AM and I just got home. When you're in Brazil, drink Skol.

Now playing:
(Wii - DJ Hero 2) (WiiWare / VC - -- / --)
(Game Cube - Second Sight) (DS / GBA - Eragon / --)
(Xbox360 - Burnout Paradise) (XBLA / XBIG - Puzzle Quest / --)
Wii FC - 2346 1195 9083 7926
XBOX360 Gamertag - BrazCanMan

Mange

I prefer Carlsberg Hof and Staropramen. That banana beer sure sound awful. Will try it if I see it though. Cheers. I´ll add all Friendcodes in this thread. See you, don´t drink and drive.

Mange

zane

Basically i'le drink any beer that´s in my sight, though i prefer ecological ones. Im a not a posh drinker unless it comes to scotch. MMM Scotland. Raaargh pillage the pub.

Old Nintendofan from up north...

clicketyclick

Kim+Jong-II wrote:

Beer is for kids. Real men drink straight vodka (then spend the night in a bathtub).

I spent a night in the bathtub and it did not involve alcohol.

I guess Stella or Alexander Keiths. In all honesty, I prefer liqueur over liquor. Chambord and Amarula and Baileys

Now Playing: Bioshock

Dark_Machine

I drink beer occasinally, but then it's usually draught local stuff from Liverpool (Cain's Best Bitter, Lager etc.) or Sheffield when I'm at uni (Pale Rider, Redbrick). As for international stuff; Asahi and Kirin are nice Japanese beers, Heineken is great over here because nearly all of it is imported from Amsterdam, same with Beck's (Bremen) and Budvar (Budweis Czech Rep.)

When wanting non-beer alcohol, Irish coffee or Cuba Libre cocktails with Havana Club brand rum are my faves. However I honestly don't drink that much any more, too many bad heads the next morning...

Wii: 4514-5118-1071-5443 Brawl: 4297-1227-3240
Now Playing: LoZ:OoT (GC), World of Goo, Star Parodier, Little King's Story
Wanting: Metal Slug Anthology, Samurai Shodown Anthology, The Conduit, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Klonoa
Anticipating: No More Heroes 2, Tales of Symphonia 2

Atlantis1982

Can I say Root Beer?

Nah, I know what you mean, and the answer is none. I don't drink.

Edited on by Atlantis1982

Atlantis1982

_zoipi

I dont like beer... I prefer wine and GinTonics.

_zoipi

Twitter:

J_Bitties

Living in Wisconsin, most think I stay local, but Wisconsin beer outside of a few microbreweries stink. Unless I'm at Miller Park drinking Miller to support the team...The Brewers...I'm drinking Sam Adams. I love their Winter Lager and Imperial Stouts. Other than that, Peroni, occasional Guiness, and Fat Tire are my go to's, but it is the summer so Gin and Tonics are the way to go in the heat.

J_Bitties

RoyOfTheRovers

I'm a bottled lager kinda guy, Becks is a firm favourite as is Tiger which I believe is Chinese. If on the spirtis then it is Sailor Jerry's rum.

If I am on the softies then Welch's Grape Soda is my all-time favourite, I have found a website here in the UK that imports it so I can get my fix.

Currently Playing: -
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii, A Boy and His Blob
DSi XL - Scribblenauts
WW - Phoenix Wright
VC -
360 - Mass Effect 2

RabidPikachu

I don't really care for beer but I do drink Fuzzy Navels.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

The_Fox

Corbie wrote:

Here's some nasty s**t I drank one time. Jägermeister. YICK!

Jager is awesome as long as you don't drink it straight. It also messes you up quickly without leaving you with as nasty of a hangover as some other booze.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

theblackdragon

The+Fox wrote:

Corbie wrote:

Here's some nasty s**t I drank one time. Jägermeister. YICK!

Jager is awesome as long as you don't drink it straight. It also messes you up quickly without leaving you with as nasty of a hangover as some other booze.

straight Jager is awesome if you like licorice. :3 Also, if you think Jager is bad, avoid Colombian Aguardiente.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.