3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Crimson Shroud Discussion

Showing 261 to 280 of 286

AuthorMessage

RR529

261. Posted:

YES! I just beat the Witch Kings in New Game+! Easily the most rewarding boss fight I've won in a long time.

A question to those who've beaten the game in NG+ - Do you have to do anything special in NG+ to get the good ending (like open that treasure chest in the first area that's been locked so far), or do you get it just for beating NG+?

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

262. Posted:

What the heck? I've just finished ng+ and I've seen the same ending. I haven't been able to open the chest in the inner gate nor the door in the level of pilgrim's plea, the one in the southwestest room that you reach through the inner gate.

Luckyly I have a save file before the final boss so I can try again. What do I have to do? :s

Help? Please

Edited on by DarkCoolEdge

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

263. Posted:

@DarkCoolEdge - Go kill some Goblins and zombie Goblins in the underground area to get the key

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Stokos

264. Posted:

You have to beat the "arena event" (10x ArchDemons/Dragons/Zombie Dragons/Witch Kings) north of the final boss room to get the good ending. Be prepared as the fight can last for 1:30 hour or so!

(There is a walkthrough in the GameFaqs forums about how to go there)

my Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/Stokos

3DS Friend Code: 4038-7344-2111

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

265. Posted:

Thank you both

Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

266. Posted:

Yes! Hey everyone, I just bet New Game +, I finally bet the Witch Kings, the battle of the Lost Maseoleum and the Crimson Shroud! I also got the Good (best) ending!!
Crimson Shroud has to be one of the best eShop titles available, I'm so glad I bought this. :)

By the way, is there a New Game ++? I'm not sure about attempting it if it exists since I already obtained both the Good and Bad ending on both playthroughs. Would you think it'd be worth playing through again if there was?

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

267. Posted:

If there was another ending I would certainly play it again. It is a great game :)

AuthorMessage

Stokos

268. Posted:

Yes there is a New Game ++ but there is no more content and the monsters don't get any harder. The only reason to keep playing is if you for some reason want to farm boss drops and max your gear.

my Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/Stokos

3DS Friend Code: 4038-7344-2111

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

269. Posted:

I beat the ng+ and I have to say that the true ending is dissapointing. So much possibilities...I hope they make another one and it would be awesome that you could transfer the characters and start with hard difficulty.

I would buy it in a heartbeat. Come Matsuno, make it happen!

AuthorMessage

MERG

270. Posted:

Really enjoying this game...and it has some of the longest battles!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

271. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Glad to hear that! Btw did you get Fire Emblem?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

272. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

As much as I like the concept of Fire Emblem, I absolutely, positively, completely suck at SRPGs so I'll be sitting this one out. I want to finish this and then jump into the demo of EO4.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

273. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

As much as I like the concept of Fire Emblem, I absolutely, positively, completely suck at SRPGs so I'll be sitting this one out. I want to finish this and then jump into the demo of EO4.

But you beat Overclocked?! It's the same concept. You don't know what you are missing my friend but yeah can't wait for that demo! When does it come out again? Tomorrow?

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

274. Posted:

But you beat Overclocked?! It's the same concept. You don't know what you are missing my friend but yeah can't wait for that demo! When does it come out again? Tomorrow?

[/quote]

Yes...demo is out tomorrow. I beat Overclocked? Where did you get that idea? I enjoy(ed) it but I got close to the end and have tried too many times so I gave up.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

275. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Yes...demo is out tomorrow. I beat Overclocked? Where did you get that idea? I enjoy(ed) it but I got close to the end and have tried too many times so I gave up.

[/quote]

Lol. Well you got further then I did!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

276. Posted:

Witch Kings are done...finally. Really enjoying this.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

277. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Witch Kings are done...finally. Really enjoying this.

How many tries did it take you?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

278. Posted:

2...but after getting defeated rather quickly the first time, I grinded for a while to beef up my equipment.

AuthorMessage

MERG

279. Posted:

Beat it on the way home! What an absolutely enjoyable game. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed grinding so much.

AuthorMessage

liavcol

280. Posted:

Well then... I see that no one posted in this topic since Feb. But I need help! I am only in Chapter 3 and I'm stuck at the fight with the dragon after I open the gate in the Pilgrim's Plea.... What should I do? I didn't really got into the game so I don't really know where and how to get good weapons nor what the best gear for my party... please help!

Email: liavcol@gmail.com
3DS friend code: 4768-7500-0239
Currently Playing:
Assassin's Creed II: Discovery (DS)