3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Crimson Shroud Discussion

Showing 201 to 220 of 286

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

201. Posted:

Don't worry guys, I'm playing New Game+ now, man this game is awesome. I'm now looking for a key to unlock a chest that's back in one of the new game+ unlocked rooms. I hope I get the "true" ending, but hey I know the first ending was kinda nonsensical, but I actually didn't mind it, I mean for once a villain actually won, even though it doesn't make much sense.
I wonder if they'll make a sequel one day? I know Yasumi Matsuno isn't coming back for Guild 02, but boy would I like a sequel to this game, if there was a way.

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

202. Posted:

I'm with you on a sequel @RetroGBHippie92 but we'll have to see. I need to get back into my copy but the King Witches are a lot stronger round 2.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

203. Posted:

@Aqueous Don't worry :) I have some very strong equipment and magic now, so they won't be a problem this time. I know the strategy now thanks to you, plus I have giauque with the Thor Hammer and the ability, Thor Smash, that weapon is super effective! by the way the final boss was super easy, but hopefully the ending won't be lame.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

204. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92 - It does not work on round 2. I need a new one that I'm trying to workout. Glad you found him easy. I had a long fight, though not too hard I guess

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

205. Posted:

Really? Why not? Oh well I do have a ton more weapons in my inventory and I've melded quite a lot, plus I have buffing and debuffing magic if I need it on the final boss.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

206. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92 - They have a more deadly battle plan, stronger skills and a different set. I'm quite surprised at it myself

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

207. Posted:

I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad if it was an even playing field!! Starting with your players at half or less life is hard enough as it is! I'm not looking forward to fighting them again!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

208. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad if it was an even playing field!! Starting with your players at half or less life is hard enough as it is! I'm not looking forward to fighting them again!!

Good point. The best I had was 2 turns delay and I still died.

AuthorMessage

david33

209. Posted:

End of chapter 2:
None of my weapons nor skills/magic do any damage to Lich, I'm completely stuck. What's the best way to inflict damage?

david33

AuthorMessage

Stokos

210. Posted:

I am stuck on NG+ Witch Kings. Which mobs are the most efficient to grind and what drops shall I am for? Any recommended magic setup on my characters?

Edited on by Stokos

my Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/Stokos

3DS Friend Code: 4038-7344-2111

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

211. Posted:

Stokos wrote:

I am stuck on NG+ Witch Kings. Which mobs are the most efficient to grind and what drops shall I am for? Any recommended magic setup on my characters?

Once again I'm not looking forward to that fight.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Stokos

212. Posted:

Ok so I beat the Witch Kings on Hard Mode (NG+) pretty easily. I grinded for a Falchion+4 for Giaque and 10x d20s, got a lucky starting roll, buffed the main dude with attack power + weapon damage 30% and unleashed the weapon skill with the d20s. Witch King Frea died in 2 turns. I found the Masoleum battle (12x Dragons/Demons/Witch Kings) quite easy due to the insane loot I got from the Witch Kings.

QUESTION: How are the Barter Points determined? (The points you spend on loot after the Battle). I spent ~1 hour on the Massoleum encounter and I could pick less than half of the loot I got (~475 Barter Points)

Edited on by Stokos

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

213. Posted:

Stokos wrote:

Ok so I beat the Witch Kings on Hard Mode (NG+) pretty easily.

Congraturations!, a Winner is you!
Untitled
For the record, I'm not being sarcastic, I just have nothing else to say right now

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

214. Posted:

Stokos wrote:

QUESTION: How are the Barter Points determined? (The points you spend on loot after the Battle). I spent ~1 hour on the Massoleum encounter and I could pick less than half of the loot I got (~475 Barter Points)

They're determined by how well you did in the battle- how quickly you performed and how little damage you took. I've never broken 500 though, not even against the easy first pack of goblins.

Also: +4 items exist?!?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Stokos

215. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

Also: +4 items exist?!?

Yes, if you meld a Falchion+1 with a Falchion you get a Falchion+2. If you meld a Falchion+2 with a Falchion you get a Falchion+3 etc. You can get up to +9.

AuthorMessage

RR529

216. Posted:

I haven't had the chance to try it yet, but I finally got around to downloading this (and Gunman Clive).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

RR529

217. Posted:

Sorry for the double post, but I finally got around to trying this out (just got through the opening moments where you fight the two goblins), & I think I'm going to like this game :)

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

RR529

218. Posted:

A triple post (please don't yell, lol). Just beat the first boss, and that was a pretty epic fight! So far the story has been engaging, and I'm actually getting invested in the characters (quite a feat for static game pieces).

If it keeps up like this, Crimson Shroud may end up besting Denpa Men as my favorite eShop title!

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

219. Posted:

I dunno why, I never found the bosses in this game to be all that epic, aside from the Witch Kings which was brilliantly crafted and challenging. Maybe it has something to do with your ability to rebattle them over and over.

All in all, just saving RR529 the trouble of 4x posting when he gets up to the inevitable Daphne bit.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

RR529

220. Posted:

Just beat the 2nd boss & finished up Chapter 1!

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)