Forums

Topic: Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again Levels

Posts 1 to 20 of 267

MDee14

Hello everyone, This game is amazing, it's like a new challenge everyday since it has the option to download new levels.
Speaking of new levels, has anyone created any? Mine is currently pending, but let me know what you think of it by rating it. Please post yours too

Level name: Emerald
friendcode number: 472653732802

I'll be adding whoever post, within the next half hour, and then after 8pm ET tonight i will add the others

Wii U: MDee14
3DS Code:3480-2541-8522
Tweet Me @MDee14
Twitch: MDee14
Please check out my podcast: http://rubntugpodcast.blogspot.com/

Nintendo Network ID: MDee14

warioswoods

Wait, so let me know how it works (I'll be downloading it this evening after work, but I'm impatient for details): what is the purpose of friend codes? Aren't the user-created levels accessible without using a friend code?

I guess the fact that they pass through a "pending" stage means they must be screening out offensive hidden content in levels, so that would certainly make me think they eventually are open for anyone to download. So do the friend codes just let you get a level from a friend immediately, while it is still pending, or do they just make it faster to find the person's level you are looking for?

Edited on by warioswoods

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

MDee14

warioswoods wrote:

Wait, so let me know how it works (I'll be downloading it this evening after work, but I'm impatient for details): what is the purpose of friend codes? Aren't the user-created levels accessible without using a friend code?

I guess the fact that they pass through a "pending" stage means they must be screening out offensive hidden content in levels, so that would certainly make me think they eventually are open for anyone to download. So do the friend codes just let you get a level from a friend immediately, while it is still pending, or do they just make it faster to find the person's level you are looking for?

Hello, the reason i posted my friendcode is to make the search easier, incase you couldnt' find it in the option, sadly you can't type the name of the level, you can only search by: Top Rated, By Latest,Random, By Template and Nintendo. Those are the only search options. So if you can't find in it in those options, just add me as a friend, and i'll add you. By the way downloading takes seconds. Amazing work Nintendo

Edited on by MDee14

Wii U: MDee14
3DS Code:3480-2541-8522
Tweet Me @MDee14
Twitch: MDee14
Please check out my podcast: http://rubntugpodcast.blogspot.com/

Nintendo Network ID: MDee14

brandonbwii

Reminds me of Boom Blox Bash Party. Thanks MDee. I was just about to create a post asking about DLC only to find you answered already. Has Nintendo proper already released new levels?

Edited on by brandonbwii

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

warioswoods

Sounds great, I look forward to trying the game out tonight.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

MDee14

brandonbwii wrote:

Reminds me of Boom Blox Bash Party. Thanks MDee. I was just about to create a post asking about DLC only to find you answered already. Has Nintendo proper already released new levels?

Yup Nintendo already has 4 new levels

Wii U: MDee14
3DS Code:3480-2541-8522
Tweet Me @MDee14
Twitch: MDee14
Please check out my podcast: http://rubntugpodcast.blogspot.com/

Nintendo Network ID: MDee14

MDee14

Oh yeah and you can download up to 140 levels

Wii U: MDee14
3DS Code:3480-2541-8522
Tweet Me @MDee14
Twitch: MDee14
Please check out my podcast: http://rubntugpodcast.blogspot.com/

Nintendo Network ID: MDee14

MDee14

Odnetnin wrote:

I really love this game. Let's be friends, MDee14.
Username: MegaToad
Friend Code: 4855-3861-7701
First Level: Lendhand
Status: Pending

Done and done, when the pending is gone, i will download your level and rate it. Which by the way my level has been approved. So it should be on the latest list very soon.

Wii U: MDee14
3DS Code:3480-2541-8522
Tweet Me @MDee14
Twitch: MDee14
Please check out my podcast: http://rubntugpodcast.blogspot.com/

Nintendo Network ID: MDee14

AbbyVampire

My friend code should be in my sig. (Been awhile since I used this site)
Anywayz: I plan to create 4 levels a week. Ranging from World 1-1 to World 8-4 (So the first ones will be easy. Already started on W 2-2 lol)

I plan to release levels like this:

x-1 on Tuesdays
x-2 on Wednsdays
x-3 on Thursdays
and x-4 on Fridays.

Not to good with the editor but i hope you'll like them. The first level is tomorrow!

Will add everyone elses friend code in just a minute and I'll try your levels out. You have have 60 friends instead of the old 32 which is awsome

Mario VS DK DSiWare Freind Code: 3867-5435-7796 4 New Levels a week for atleast 8 weeks!
My Twitter (Will post on it when new levels are released): http://twitter.com/WiiRevolution1

MDee14

WiiRevolution1 wrote:

My friend code should be in my sig. (Been awhile since I used this site)
Anywayz: I plan to create 4 levels a week. Ranging from World 1-1 to World 8-4 (So the first ones will be easy. Already started on W 2-2 lol)

I plan to release levels like this:

x-1 on Tuesdays
x-2 on Wednsdays
x-3 on Thursdays
and x-4 on Fridays.

Not to good with the editor but i hope you'll like them. The first level is tomorrow!

Will add everyone elses friend code in just a minute and I'll try your levels out. You have have 60 friends instead of the old 32 which is awsome

Cool i'm adding you right now

Wii U: MDee14
3DS Code:3480-2541-8522
Tweet Me @MDee14
Twitch: MDee14
Please check out my podcast: http://rubntugpodcast.blogspot.com/

Nintendo Network ID: MDee14

bboy2970

ok, mine is: 2707-9029-0716. i'll add everyone here. I currently have 2 levels posted so check them out!

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

MDee14

bboy2970 wrote:

ok, mine is: 2707-9029-0716. i'll add everyone here. I currently have 2 levels posted so check them out!

Done and done

Wii U: MDee14
3DS Code:3480-2541-8522
Tweet Me @MDee14
Twitch: MDee14
Please check out my podcast: http://rubntugpodcast.blogspot.com/

Nintendo Network ID: MDee14

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic