Showing 1 to 17 of 17
1. Posted: Sat 15th Aug 2009 22:16 BST
I got a DSi today I'm wondering what you guys though the best art style game is (If you like another DSiware for 500 pts best pls note) I'm looking for something to spend my free points on, I'm saving 500 for Pop+ tho
TL;DR (lol it isn't that long tho) Post your favorite DSiware game here
Golden Sun the Dark Dawn: Best game ever in the making?Yes it is
2. Posted: Sat 15th Aug 2009 22:25 BST
Pictobits followed by precipice, then boxlife, then the rest.
3. Posted: Sat 15th Aug 2009 22:31 BST
1. Pictopict2. = Boxlife2. = Kubos4. Code5. Aquite
All of the above are worthy downloads.
I wouldn't download Nemrem if I were you. I'd give it around 6/10 personally
"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."
4. Posted: Sat 15th Aug 2009 22:37 BST
I'm loving boxlife at the moment. Picotopict is also a good choice.
5. Posted: Sat 15th Aug 2009 22:42 BST
"Congratulations to Odnetnin for Most Disturbing Post 2009" - Adam
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
6. Posted: Sat 15th Aug 2009 22:48 BST
I've only played 2, so pictobits.
Formerly SegaSquirtle, Master_Genesis
Now Playing: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Backoggery | YouTube Channel | Let's Play Pokémon Blue!
7. Posted: Sat 15th Aug 2009 22:51 BST
pictobits and precipice are tied for first than aquia than base 10
Love and TolerancePokemon White FC: 4813 7276 61923DS FC: 4854 6468 0712deviantART
8. Posted: Sat 15th Aug 2009 22:53 BST
Definitely Boxlife. I didn't have much fun with Picopict but that's probably just me.
9. Posted: Sat 15th Aug 2009 22:53 BST
I didn't have much fun with Picopict but that's probably just me.
10. Posted: Sun 16th Aug 2009 05:14 BST
Both of my favorites don't seem to be that popular here: Base 10 and Aquia.
Pictobits, Precipice, and Box Life are all great, but I'd put those two ahead by a bit.
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
11. Posted: Tue 18th Aug 2009 08:24 BST
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter: tripunktoj
12. Posted: Tue 18th Aug 2009 08:33 BST
CUBELLO, although that's only on WiiWare.
Edited on Tue 18th August, 2009 @ 08:34 by fudgenuts
Leap before you think!My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64
13. Posted: Tue 18th Aug 2009 09:00 BST
Going off EUR names1)Boxlife2)PiCOPiCT3)Code4)KUbOSHaven't got Aqcuite or NEMREN so I don't know where they'd go but all the games are only better or worse by very small margins.
Edited on Tue 18th August, 2009 @ 09:00 by FATEM
No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.DSiWare Friend Codes:MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466
14. Posted: Tue 18th Aug 2009 21:17 BST
1. pictobits (picopict)2. precipice (kubos)3. boxlife4. aquia (aquite)Those are the four that I have. I highly recommend the first two, boxlife is fun but gets repetitive, and I didn't like aquia at all.
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
15. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 05:05 BST
Got precipice, and it is AWESOME
16. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 15:25 BST
I've only got pictobits and kubos, and I'd probably rate kubos/precipice (same thing) just above pictobits, but both are good.Also for 500 puzzle league & dr mario are great too
EDIT: just noticed in the post above you said you went for precipice, good choice
Edited on Wed 19th August, 2009 @ 15:28 by tylero09
Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720
17. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 00:46 BST
1- pictobits2- precipice3- aquia3- boxlife4- zangage4- decode
(Avatar made by pixelman)