Forums

Topic: 1,000

Posts 1 to 20 of 33

motang

So how are you guys plan on spending the 1,000 DSiware points Nintendo gave us?

I spent 200 already and downloaded Birds and Beans. That is pretty fun game. I am going to keep the rest of 800 points for future releases as I want to get the calculator and the Clock/Photo Stand.

NIN10DO

Twitter:

King_Elemento

I'm gonna claim them, and wait until something good appears. Hopefully a Virtual Console of sorts, but that's wishful thinking.

Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552
MKWii: 4940-9518-0566
SSBB: 4897-8741-8094

Dr_Monkey

I bought warioware, Pyoro and paper plane (later bought CODE)

Dr_Monkey

theblackdragon

King+Elemento wrote:

I'm gonna claim them, and wait until something good appears.

This. I'm hoping Chotto Panel de Pon is translated/released soon, and PiCOPiCT as well.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Adam

The complete lack of multiplayer, online or local, is a huge turn off for Chotto Panel de Pon. I'm really hoping we get a WiiWare version of Puzzle League soon before I cave in and get the embarrassing Pokemon version.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

theblackdragon

@Adam: I know, but I can deal with it until they come out with something more substantial for WiiWare. They've got Dr. Mario on DSi, so let's hope they're just doing it backwards for Puzzle League (DSi first, then WiiWare). :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

geek-master

i just dont know when the exsperation for the free points will be can someone tell me?!

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Wiiloveit

At first I purchase WarioWare, Pyoro and Paper Plane, but if I had to recommend what other people should buy, I'd say Pyoro, Paper Plane and either Code (if you're okay when it comes to maths) or Aquario (if you're relatively fast at puzzling).

Wiiloveit

motang

geek-master wrote:

i just dont know when the exsperation for the free points will be can someone tell me?!

I don't think there is one...I could be wrong though.

P.S. I hope I am not wrong.

NIN10DO

Twitter:

Adam

Depends on what you mean. There is a date (can't remember when) when new purchases of DSi's no longer will award the free points to the purchaser. But for those who have received the points, the points never expire. Not sure what kind of expiration he was asking about.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Reala

I heard the 2 Art Style games will be available from day 1 in Europe, if so I will get both.

Reala

King_Elemento

geek-master wrote:

The expiration date for the free points (in Europe at least, but I think it counts internationally) is in March 2010.

Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552
MKWii: 4940-9518-0566
SSBB: 4897-8741-8094

Dwarfer

Is there anyway of cheating the system so you can get another 1000 free points, I wonder?

Dwarfer

Kenji510

I dont think so... only way u can do it is either buy more points in the game store or on the DSi Shop with the card.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

ReZon

Question on Pyoro - it's all button controlled correct? Not like in Warioware Touched where you used the stylus to flick out his tongue?

If so.. bummer!

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

geek-master

i ment free 1000 points curtisie of nintendo
ps:i think the clock and calculater app's should be free just like the check mii out channle on wii

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

SepticLemon

ReZon wrote:

Question on Pyoro - it's all button controlled correct? Not like in Warioware Touched where you used the stylus to flick out his tongue?

It's Idenitcal to the version that was on the Original WarioWare.

SepticLemon

Twitter:

MarkyVigoroth

500 points already go to WarioWare: Sna.pped (as terrible as this is rated).
The other 500... I bet such will go to the Virtual Handheld...

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

Charlie_The_Unicorn

I got WarioWare and AQUIA.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.