Forums

Topic: Real Soccer 2010 impressions...

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

Natie31

I forgot about this when it came out and i dont like soccer dont know why US got soccer and the UK/EU got football.

Edited on by Natie31

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

Eel

Natie31 wrote:

I forgot about this when it came out and i dont like soccer dont know why US got soccer and the UK/EU got football.

Because the "soccer" in the united states is know as "football" in the rest of the world, where the "football" in the united states is know as "american football".

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

cheapogamer4life

Um.......nobody has took a chance on this game yet. If you did, and also has real soccer 2009 anything?

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

1ceman

I just got the game and I don't have any experiences from earlier football games on the nintendo DSi.
and I'd like to say
quality = 6
gameplay = 5
sound = 7
Would much rather had downloaded Dark Void Zero, that's my impression. :x

Guitar Hero 3 achievments :
[X] Over 90% notes taken on One - Metallica (92%)
[_] Defeat through the Fire and Flames (best try=85%)
[_] Defeat the Devil went Down to Georgia (best try=65%)
[_] Defeat every song on Expert incl. boss tracks (71/73)
[_] Defeat career mode...

Vander

Don't listen to 1ceman, while Dark Void Zero is a great game, Real Soccer 2010 is a great soccer (football) game. Sure the graphics aren't the best and the trick moves are a little hard to pull off, it's a great game, not exactly FIFA, but for $8 it's a better value. Also my actual first impressions is on page 1 of this topic.

go to www.virtualhamgames.com for great original independent games, a help service, and reviews for our games.
-a Virtual Ham Games fan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.