Forums

Topic: Puzzler world 2013 3ds shop only or is it on the DSI SHOP as well

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

slidecage

too lazy to hook up my router and plug in my old dsi system to find out... May have to buy it got 3 2000 pt cards left with nothing to buy. sucks you cant use them on the 3ds market

slidecage

Eel

I'd like to think that the DSiWare version will be available in the DSi Shop and the 3DS version will be in the eShop.

Who knows.

Edit: Yup, the DSi Shop has both this game and the other one the same company released on both systems.
I'll check the eShop to see if the DSiWares are there too or if they decided to keep them DSi-exclusive like Teyon did with Crazy Chicken.

Edit 2: Yup, the eShop has only the 3DS versions and not the DSiWares (I had to search "puzzler" to find them though).... But they're more expensive D: how sad.

To be honest, All these games are more expensive than Puzzler World XL but them all have less content than that one. I guess I'll just keep playing XL.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

slidecage

Morphtorok wrote:

I'd like to think that the DSiWare version will be available in the DSi Shop and the 3DS version will be in the eShop.

Who knows.

Edit: Yup, the DSi Shop has both this game and the other one the same company released on both systems.
I'll check the eShop to see if the DSiWares are there too or if they decided to keep them DSi-exclusive like Teyon did with Crazy Chicken.

Edit 2: Yup, the eShop has only the 3DS versions and not the DSiWares (I had to search "puzzler" to find them though).... But they're more expensive D: how sad.

To be honest, All these games are more expensive than Puzzler World XL but them all have less content than that one. I guess I'll just keep playing XL.

what are the prices on them.. GUESSING 19.99 (same price as cart based game) and thanks for checking for me... I only use my router when i download stuff and then unplug and put the router away

dont know why i need more already own all of the puzzler world games..

Puzzler world 1 on ds
Puzzler world 2 on the DS (the bugged verison)
puzzler world 2 on the DS Europe one (company gave them out free to everyone who got the bugged USA ones)
Puzzler world XL download (what is puzzler world 2
puzzler world 2012 on the 3ds

and probally have not played more then 10% of the puzzles lol

probally get 2013 off ebay like i did with 2012 for 8 in a month or two

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

Eel

I don't know the price in dollars, but it's about 5 dollars more expensive in the eShop than in the DSi shop and, besides higher res graphics, they're both the same thing.

I guess I'll be skipping this one until I find it cheap on a store or I get 3DS cash cards (then I would change my settings to USA and buy it in dollars).

XL is more than enough puzzles for now.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

slidecage

looks like i might have to hook up my systems tonight..if i can get it for the DSI for 14.99 i would

slidecage

AENIGMA

The DSiWare version is 800 points (I bought it yesterday). I just got the retail 3DS version in the mail today, I'll let you know what the differences are between them (hopefully the 3DS eShop version is the same as the retail version).

EDIT: So I booted them both up [DSiWare version on my DSi and the 3DS retail version on my 3DS] and they are the exact same game. Of course the 3DS version has sharper graphics and various 3D elements, but the rest of the game is the same.

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

Eel

I figured as much.

Still, XL had much more content and was cheaper.

I'll still probably get it eventually, though.

Bloop.

slidecage

AENIGMA wrote:

The DSiWare version is 800 points (I bought it yesterday). I just got the retail 3DS version in the mail today, I'll let you know what the differences are between them (hopefully the 3DS eShop version is the same as the retail version).

EDIT: So I booted them both up [DSiWare version on my DSi and the 3DS retail version on my 3DS] and they are the exact same game. Of course the 3DS version has sharper graphics and various 3D elements, but the rest of the game is the same.

800 sounds WAY TOO LOW i mean why would a full retail game be 20 and the DOWNLOAD be 8... ususally the downloads are the same as the normal ones... Time for me to try to find my DSI XL download it to the DSI and then do a system transfer to my 3ds

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

Eel

You probably won't be able to transfer the DSiWare version to your 3DS since it's not in the eShop.

Bloop.

slidecage

yea found that out the HARD WAY....
spent 2000 pts on a card that i was wasting anyways
Puzzle world
18th gate
heroes 2
and crystal adventure

Found out you can NOT TRANSFER PUZZLER WORLD or CRYSTAL ADVENTURE

so i called up nintendo to ask why and they said they Had no clue why PUZZLER WORLD would not transfer but as a one time thing they WOULD REMOVE IT From my DSI and add 800 points to my 3ds.... So i had to add another 7 to get it on the 3ds .... o well ...... STILL LOST Crystal but its only a 2 buck game and really dont care

maybe one day i will get the buttons fixxed on that dsi xl system and be able to play it

those wondering

DSIWERE game is 800 pts
3ds eshop is 14.99

so the download is cheaper then the CART VERISONS

and why 18th gate should been called the 18 stages of hell Man that game is BAD LOL

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.