Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 1,621

TexMurphy

Game Duel2 - Two wizards facing each other in a duel to the death.
Game
Untitled
Room Background
Untitled

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

LeviCelJir

Hey Hey guys! @IAmAPerson

Today I will give you four awesome textures packs for Minecraft DS I made!

Ok

The First one is for the season... The Halloween Texture Pack!
Download:

The Second.. the Color Pack! All the blocks are simple colors!
Download:

The third... The Simple Pack! A simple texture pack!
Download:

The four... FVdisco's... Famous texture pack... oCd!!!!
Download:

To use these Change the Line that says LOAD"GRP:MCDS" to whatever texture pack you want enjoy!!!!!

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

LeviCelJir

Galenmereth wrote:

== Top-down Zelda-like engine ==

QR Codes: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73268/peticom/RPG/qr.png

This is the engine for an Action RPG I was working on a while back. Top-down, Zelda-like. However, I somewhat lost interest in making a fully fledged game out of it after I finished the basics of the engine and moved on to other game projects.

Then I thought that perhaps someone else can get something out of this. It has a (if I do say so) pretty good collision system going. You can move in eight directions (like Zelda), and if you collide with walls, it collision checks X and Y coords separately so that you can "slide" along edges. Maps are drawn in SCRED, and you can designate collision tiles as ID's in the engine.

You can also swing your sword and knock back skeletons, and they'll disappear when their HP reaches 0. All of this is configurable in a settings system near the top of the program.

Now, not everything's fully documented, and there are a few rough spots here and there as far as I remember, but I think this could be of much use to anyone wanting to make a game like this but not quite sure where to start

If you've got any questions or feedback, feel free to post them; I'll try to keep up and answer everything. Enjoy!

OHMIGOSH this will help with my RPG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much! But is there any way to make the map bigger?

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

NJimmaculate

I have the beSt idea for a sonic game but don't have as much experience with programing could anyone fulfill my request please? P.s you can use my user picture for an example for sprites

NJimmaculate

3DS Friend Code: 3308-5065-3976

Hairmanban19

@Leviceljr i love your halloween texture pack but the other texture packs don't work. The little block icons that are supposed to be in the inventory for the other texture packs appear on top left corner on the top screen while the block icons that @IAmAPerson made are in the inventory,and when i try to place blocks it places @IAmAPerson's blocks. But it works with the Halloween texture pack! EDIT: Ok,i accidently put the names of the texture packs in the wrong GRP part of the code. So i tried the other texture packs and i love them! Very great job @Leviceljr. And i enjoy the slimes in it now @IAmAPerson.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

xusy

I made an Esquiva Martians Game (shot'em up without shots xD) for two players simultaneous (left right - Y A), in code are basic notions to made a single player mode of that.
Untitled

Edited on by xusy

xusy

RichRadEx

With all of the BASIC I know of right now I made a text based game called "Radical Quiz! (Of RadQuiz for short)

Its a game where the narrator (Which is me) will ask you Questions 5 to do with Petit Computer, It was tell you 4 possible answers but allocating them to either the number 1, 2, 3, or 4. enter the number with the correct answer and you move on, get one wrong and you'll have to start over.

Also, the game has a few secrets and is bit humorous

http://richradex.deviantart.com/art/Radical-Quiz-Qr-Codes-412...
QR Codes can be found here

RichRadEx

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5016-4765

Zalkia-ent

iamaperson,thrers a bug on your 1.8 version of minecraft ds.when i took a screenshot the grp file failed to load.so insted of your sky grp file its the top of the screenshot...can you fix it?and tell me when you've updated mcds please comment on this.

email:[email protected]
if facebook,myspace,instagram and twitter were all shut down, 90% of the teenage population would go insane. if your one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy&past this to your signature and hope it happens. Wait... NO!

Hairmanban19

Would anyone like me to post the QRs for the unfinished 3rd part of Trinia? Since i canceled the series mid-way through the third part it's unfinished. But i'll post the QRs if anyone cared for the series. But i think there might be some bugs in it.

Arn0ld

Hairmanban19 wrote:

Would anyone like me to post the QRs for the unfinished 3rd part of Trinia? Since i canceled the series mid-way through the third part it's unfinished. But i'll post the QRs if anyone cared for the series. But i think there might be some bugs in it.

If you don't mind me asking, what's caused you to stop halfway?

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Hairmanban19

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hairmanban19 wrote:

Well, i was enjoying making the series, but i was starting to get busy with things:Such as when a lot of cousins starting coming during a week, then my grandma passed away during sleep, so we had a funeral and stayed at our cousin's house for a few days and we had a bit of stuff to do. So i wasn't able to make more of my game for a while, and once we weren't busy anymore i couldn't get back in the mood to finishing the game, and i still can't get in the mood.

Gimmemorecoinz

So I have been fiddling but not really online alot except in the ptc wikia chat sometimes.
I made some cool things. I've been messing with scripted commands
Here is a QR code demonstrating how people can convert their normal characters in games to be scripted movement.

Before:
http://imgur.com/HdIb3cl

After:
http://imgur.com/FzmmuHZ

This also demonstrates how someone could possibly set up configurable movement. in game. Yeahh! Cool right?
Okay enjoy and don't forget to keep checking for my random posts because I'll be dumping more useful information on these types of techniques
in the near future and eventually this will turn into me developing like a sort of full out rpg making kit that's customizable.

A few notes:

select a sprite in the default sprite sheet that is 16 by 16.
Select Up, Down, Left, Right starting frames for it's walking animation.
Write down the number of each of the first frames
Change up= down= left= right= to those values.
you just changed the sprite this demo uses. Congragulations.
(that's a permanent in code change)
I'll be adding a feature for temporary changes.
Have fun.
please let me know what you think.

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

Arn0ld

Hairmanban19 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hairmanban19 wrote:

Well, i was enjoying making the series, but i was starting to get busy with things:Such as when a lot of cousins starting coming during a week, then my grandma passed away during sleep, so we had a funeral and stayed at our cousin's house for a few days and we had a bit of stuff to do. So i wasn't able to make more of my game for a while, and once we weren't busy anymore i couldn't get back in the mood to finishing the game, and i still can't get in the mood.

Ouch. That's hard, sorry for your loss... As far as your game goes I think you should post this third part.

Botw > OoT

Dsi_Mario

Are you ready...
TO SCAN?
Untitled
I would open the image up in a picture editor so you can zoom and scroll freely.
Dpad=move
In Dungeon {
A=arrow attack
B=sword attack
}
X=go in/out of places
Y=nothing

Edited on by Dsi_Mario

Dsi_Mario

Hairmanban19

@Xtremetdifan alright i'll happily post the QR codes tomorrow. Sorry for the late response. I can only get on on fridays and weekends, then i usually do Petit Computer related things on saturdays.

Arn0ld

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@Xtremetdifan alright i'll happily post the QR codes tomorrow. Sorry for the late response. I can only get on on fridays and weekends, then i usually do Petit Computer related things on saturdays.

Sounds good, hope you continue with it once everything's back to normal.

Botw > OoT

Dsi_Mario

Has anyone played my game?

Dsi_Mario

Hairmanban19

@Xtremetdifan i'm so sorry, but i can't post part 3 this week because my dad got in a car accident like 30 minutes ago, my dad's ok but the car doesn't work now and i have to do a bit of things related to that. And then tomorrow i have church things to do. I'm not sure when i'll get to post it. I'm sorry that i can't post it, i know i sound like a lot of other people that lie about making their games and make up excuses, but i promise you i'm not lying. But anyway, have you played any other of my parts for Trinia? @Dsi_Mario i'll try your game when i have the time.

Arn0ld

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@Xtremetdifan i'm so sorry, but i can't post part 3 this week because my dad got in a car accident like 30 minutes ago, my dad's ok but the car doesn't work now and i have to do a bit of things related to that. And then tomorrow i have church things to do. I'm not sure when i'll get to post it. I'm sorry that i can't post it, i know i sound like a lot of other people that lie about making their games and make up excuses, but i promise you i'm not lying. But anyway, have you played any other of my parts for Trinia? @Dsi_Mario i'll try your game when i have the time.

Tbh no. Up until about 10 days ago I had no WiFi for a few months so I couldn't download anything. As I read about this project I grew interested and meant to download it. Once I found out you were ending it, well you know the rest.

Botw > OoT

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.