Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,621

Slayer

Galenmereth wrote:

I've incorporated a sliding screen system similar to older Zelda games, as well as refined the collision system. The next step will be map transfer and enemy AI.
This time the area to explore is quite a bit bigger (4 screens total). Hope someone finds this useful; ask me if you need help with the code. It's well documented some places, but not everywhere
Untitled

I will! What I'm making is sort of a zombie survival game. It's going to have scrolling, thanks. I can't seem to scan it-I'll keep trying.
But my project is Apocalypse Rising, a game where you start with a pistol and scavenge other guns to use and fight with in the post-apocalyptic world you chose at the choose map screen and spawned at.
Anyway it will have a scrolling system, the chat thing is cool as well, that's what I'm doing. I'm mainly using Visual Basic to program now, not working on my DS games VERY much, and the sprites are being a problem. I think i might have the pistol have unlimited ammo but be very weak, and have a day system. Like there will be a certauin amount of days, then on the next day is Day Z, (no references to ArmA 2 mods wanted) when there will be a lot of zombies rising and you have to fight them all. Now that i think of it I planned multiplayer, but real time is impossible, so I might do this in the future when 1. I have a proper DS game coding software copy on PC and 2. When I am a lot more skilled at programming. I will just make it single player for now, but in the future, it's coming...

I have nothing really to say about myself.

twinArmageddons

slayer wrote:

Galenmereth wrote:

I've incorporated a sliding screen system similar to older Zelda games, as well as refined the collision system. The next step will be map transfer and enemy AI.
This time the area to explore is quite a bit bigger (4 screens total). Hope someone finds this useful; ask me if you need help with the code. It's well documented some places, but not everywhere
Untitled

I will! What I'm making is sort of a zombie survival game. It's going to have scrolling, thanks. I can't seem to scan it-I'll keep trying.
But my project is Apocalypse Rising, a game where you start with a pistol and scavenge other guns to use and fight with in the post-apocalyptic world you chose at the choose map screen and spawned at.
Anyway it will have a scrolling system, the chat thing is cool as well, that's what I'm doing. I'm mainly using Visual Basic to program now, not working on my DS games VERY much, and the sprites are being a problem. I think i might have the pistol have unlimited ammo but be very weak, and have a day system. Like there will be a certauin amount of days, then on the next day is Day Z, (no references to ArmA 2 mods wanted) when there will be a lot of zombies rising and you have to fight them all. Now that i think of it I planned multiplayer, but real time is impossible, so I might do this in the future when 1. I have a proper DS game coding software copy on PC and 2. When I am a lot more skilled at programming. I will just make it single player for now, but in the future, it's coming...

that sounds awesome i cant wait to play it ^-^

Edited on by twinArmageddons

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

Ralph

This is the first game I've uploaded here, it's a star wars themed "game" I was experimenting with. It cant really be called a game yet because I haven't finished the shooting and sprites yet but I still have a bit done. If you are getting DATA cannot be read errors please tell me becuase that means I uploaded the wrong qr codes.

http://imgur.com/h5COiCB

The controls are:
DPAD for movement
Touch screen to look around

Edited on by Ralph

Ralph

Hairmanban19

Untitled @Swordx here are some arcade machine sprites for DA2. There are 3 2x2 arcade machine sprites and 1 2x3 arcade machine sprite. In my opinion these sprites aren't that good but i hope that YOU will like them. Please tell me how they are.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

swordx

Hairmanban19 wrote:

Untitled @Swordx here are some arcade machine sprites for DA2. There are 3 2x2 arcade machine sprites and 1 2x3 arcade machine sprite. In my opinion these sprites aren't that good but i hope that YOU will like them. Please tell me how they are.

I...don't have an opinion on them...sorry, but they're just way too small. But thank you so much for trying to help me.

swordx

InsertPi

Here we go! Already? Raycraft Alpha 1.4!

Changelog:
Fixed diagonal wall collision crash glitch
Added removing/placing blocks
Adjusted controls
New world is open instead of being maze-like

Of course, you're probable asking me "JUST TELL US THE QRS!!!" Well, here you go!
Untitled
Untitled
New Controls:
D-Pad - Movement
L and R - Look left and right
Touch Screen - Look up and down
Y - Open up chat
X - Jump
A and B - Break and place blocks respectively

Wiki Page: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Raycraft

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Hairmanban19

Morphtorok wrote:

Yay, tangram. Anyone else likes these?

I made a simple tangram app. Hope someone enjoys it.

Untitled
Screenshot of the app.

I like Tangram games! So i'll try it tomorrow.

Zack56144

randomous wrote:

@Zack56144 Thank you so much! You're in the credits, you know. Just for being so awesome lol. I also reduced the number of QR codes (using PTC utilities) so it's not so ridiculous, but I still provide the ridiculous 80 qr code sheet in case you need it.

I'm going to make a small update sometime soon that will change fishing a bit. I don't like the current spawn rate or rarities, so I'm making fish spawn faster and making rare fish more common.

I noticed! 41 qr's is much better lol and thanks for putting me in the credits! thats awesome

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

steriaca

Humm...I'm trying to get the QRs for Chardious, but not all of them want to show up on the public computer I am using. Any sergestions?

Um...forget it. I finaly got all Chardious qrs to show up, after reloading it for the upteanthed time.

Edited on by steriaca

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Hairmanban19

@Steriaca you should make more text games! I've always thought that Zombie Horde was a good game for your first text game!

PetitProfessor

Hey everybody I'm working on a call of duty game on petit computer I'm almost done with the game but I need guns good guns so if anyone is good on sprites help me with my game

PetitProfessor

Hairmanban19

PetitProfessor wrote:

Hey everybody I'm working on a call of duty game on petit computer I'm almost done with the game but I need guns good guns so if anyone is good on sprites help me with my game

Is it 2d?

randomous

Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't do this for a while... but people keep asking for stuff! I updated Village to 1.1.0 to include:
-Ability to change character skin at the shop
-Ability to buy multiple items (pathways and flowers. Multiple buying flowers only works in the catalog)
-Fish get scared away (they disappear) if you run close to them. Bugs fly faster if you're running near them
-Flowers wilt (but don't disappear). Water them with the new "Watering Can" item.

As always, please let me know if you find any bugs, or you don't like something! Thanks!

Village Wiki Page

Edited on by randomous

randomous

InsertPi

Hairmanban19 wrote:

PetitProfessor wrote:

Is it 2d?

He claims it's in 3d. Read my post on the other forum.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

InsertPi

randomous wrote:

Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't do this for a while... but people keep asking for stuff! I updated Village to 1.1.0 to include:
-Ability to change character skin at the shop
-Ability to buy multiple items (pathways and flowers. Multiple buying flowers only works in the catalog)
-Fish get scared away (they disappear) if you run close to them. Bugs fly faster if you're running near them
-Flowers wilt (but don't disappear). Water them with the new "Watering Can" item.

As always, please let me know if you find any bugs, or you don't like something! Thanks!

Village Wiki Page

Aawwwwww why do you have to make it hard now to catch bugs? That's my fav thing to do! Jk lol I'll get it in a bit after I stock up on fish and bugs.

steriaca

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@Steriaca you should make more text games! I've always thought that Zombie Horde was a good game for your first text game!

Zombie Horde was my 4th program and 3rd game. My first program was DateTime, and my first game was Bomb. I wanted to wait till I get the cash to pick up the Petit Computer eBook, but that looks so far off right now. So I'll give some game ideals on the wikia and hope for the best.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

bloodofgore

Ok, drop anything I said about any project I was going to make. I am focusing on one project now.

PetitPets

This game is all about taking care of your pet. You can train it to do tricks, play fetch, etc.

Planned features (Because it's easier than making paragraphs about it):

• A whole town you can explore
  • Able to adopt two pets
  • Custom sprites
  • Not a text game (I learned to use sprites Why did I think it was so hard?)
  • Custom music if possible

bloodofgore

InsertPi

bloodofgore wrote:

Ok, drop anything I said about any project I was going to make. I am focusing on one project now.

PetitPets

This game is all about taking care of your pet. You can train it to do tricks, play fetch, etc.

Planned features (Because it's easier than making paragraphs about it):

• A whole town you can explore
  • Able to adopt two pets
  • Custom sprites
  • Not a text game (I learned to use sprites Why did I think it was so hard?)
  • Custom music if possible

To make custom music, you'll have to learn a bit about the DATA command. It's not too hard; it looks harder than it really is. When people see how to do a C major scale with a piano:

DATA ":0@1T120O4V100"
DATA CDEFGAB<C

It usually scares them off. Go to the regualr forums and I'll explain it for you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.