Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,621

Shadow1364

megladon74 wrote:

i am new here and my first project is a trading card game!
it is called JUBA TCG
It v 1.0 will include
-original trading cards
-3 card types
-touch screen controls
-different enemies
-new card packs
-saving your data

Wish me luck

I know this is a bit late but I have not been able to check these threads lately. The trading card game is a great idea, so I am hoping the gameplay with it will be adequate. The only issue I have with it is how the trading part will work, as swapping simple data between systems could be easy, but people could easily just go in to their programs and give them whatever cards they want. Other than that, It could be a great idea, so work on it well!

P.S. While writing this message I looked at some designs for a real furnace, and thought of an idea to allow Minecraft in petit computer! I will explore the idea a bit so I may have more to say on this subject in future posts

Edited on by Shadow1364

FC: 1934-1622-0902

LeviCelJir

Shadow1364 wrote:

megladon74 wrote:

i am new here and my first project is a trading card game!
it is called JUBA TCG
It v 1.0 will include
-original trading cards
-3 card types
-touch screen controls
-different enemies
-new card packs
-saving your data

Wish me luck

I know this is a bit late but I have not been able to check these threads lately. The trading card game is a great idea, so I am hoping the gameplay with it will be adequate. The only issue I have with it is how the trading part will work, as swapping simple data between systems could be easy, but people could easily just go in to their programs and give them whatever cards they want. Other than that, It could be a great idea, so work on it well!

P.S. While writing this message I looked at some designs for a real furnace, and thought of an idea to allow Minecraft in petit computer! I will explore the idea a bit so I may have more to say on this subject in future posts

If this Minecraft thing works out you will be my savior.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

thecrow

I'm knew to programming and I know this is really late but MrSirr it wouldn't lst me scan any of your qr codes for gta ios or the games

thecrow

Hairmanban19

ShinkansenSama wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

bloodofgore wrote:

I'm currently making a simple text game called Petit Brawl. While text games are very boring, the combat system is very unique, trust me on this. And there will be multiplayer as long as you have someone to play with. Here is a list of features:

• Unique combat system
  • Multi-Player
  • Skill Tree
  • Possible Storyline
  • Enemies are matched based upon how skilled you are
  • Town that you can buy stuff such as food

I also have another text game based upon surviving a ship wreck. It's decently fun, but I want to make a few tweaks on it before releasing. Here are a list of features on it:

• Day, food, and energy system
  • Fishing
  • Between each day there is a chance something bad will happen such as bad weather and high waves
  • The more hungry you are the less energy you will gain when you sleep

Both sound awesome! I love Text games!

I love text games too! Especially RPGs as long as they're in-depth enough. Personally I wish I could see more RPGs for Petit Comp. I already know of and have played Petit Slash I and II, and Petit Tunnel. Anyone know of anymore good RPG programs?

Wanderer is a great text RPG program! Just search on google,Wanderer for petit computer,then it'll come up with Wanderer for petit computer and the name of the website will be incredibly strange games! Wanderer is about 8 QR codes long! Which is big for a text game. And another good RPG for petit computer is Tristones! You can find Tristones on the petit computer wikia.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

bmx7000

sorry guys the thing that emails me about when people talk stopped coming

bmx7000

bmx7000

hairmanban19 wrote:

bmx7000 wrote:

hey guys if you think getting gold in desktop dungeon is hard i made a little program for you to use to change your money/gold.
Untitled

I can't scan it!

there that big enough =)
Untitled

Edited on by bmx7000

bmx7000

bmx7000

Patrickwins wrote:

Here is the program I mentioned earlier.

@BEGIN
CLS
PRINT "Something"
WAIT 123
CLS
@SNGSEL
CLS
PRINT "Something"
LOCATE 0,4
PRINT "Something (x5)"

<This is when it errors.>

IF BUTTON(16) EXEC "SONGTITLEHERE"

It does that 4 more times (for every song). It says "OUT OF RANGE (20, BUTTON). What do I do?

do
b=button()
if b and 16 then exec"prg:song name
oh and those brackets are for something else

bmx7000

randomous

@Patrickwins Cool, thanks for finding a cool use for the music.

Edit: Hey, I'm making that Gravity Falls song. This is just the very beginning of the song, because I wanted to know if this is the style you're going for when you say "8-bit". I don't want to make the whole song and then realize that you didn't want it like that. Try it out!

-Picture Removed-

Edit 2: Uhhh I just went ahead and made the whole thing anyway. Hope you like it! Why did you want this again?

Untitled

Edited on by randomous

randomous

InsertPi

Hey! I'm new to the forums. I started coding in basic when I was about 9. I kinda stopped after about a year. Recently I fount petit computer and am currently making a full text rpg. Soon I will post a qr code for testing. I will also soon post a qr code for a little time killer I made. Thx! And can someone please tell me how to use sprites?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

InsertPi

This is for my pre-pre-beta of "Person's Text RPG: Lost"
http://imageshack.us/f/824/j2a.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/59/tr68.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/855/8kvv.png/
Once this is done and if you guys like it, I'll come out with more.

And these are for my little ball game time killer:
http://imageshack.us/f/191/3zm.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/826/esh.png/

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

InsertPi

for the text rpg, i have only gotten to chapter 2 after walking toward the trees. that is not a crash

InsertPi

@bmx7000 I can read them. If ur on mobile then zoom in if pc then download and zoom

bmx7000

most people would be nicer and post a bigger picture and not say download the picture thanks any way!

bmx7000

InsertPi

@bmx7000 sorry I would but I dunno how to post pictures directly to my post. :/ can you read them?

InsertPi

And also, I code REALLY fast. I'm already done with chapter 2, full with a battle, item aquiring, exploring, and dialogue

InsertPi

How you post directly into your post?

bmx7000

umm i cant say it will just say unknown watch
Untitled
edit:heres an idea
[img]
picture url
[/img]

except in one line

Edited on by bmx7000

bmx7000

TexMurphy

I give up, almost!
This is what I have so far with my baseball game. For some reason it switches to running bases on only two outs. I cant find the bug. Plus there is plenty more work to do on this program. (Ball traveling in field, field player going after ball, game played from field side, etc...)
Untitled

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.