Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,621

Zack56144

@ShinkansenSama thanks! =P i will post the qr's as soon as possible. Wow thats awesome! tamama is funny xD

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Zack56144

@ShinkansenSama thanks! =P i will post the qr's as soon as possible. Wow thats awesome! tamama is funny xD

Zack56144

Okay everyone here is the latest installment of Nova Operating system version 0.4
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/6375/qr0.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img853/3749/qr1j.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/2391/qr2n.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/6375/qr0.png
If those are too small here is the alternative download
http://www.mediafire.com/?wy8du9xee6zwtqw
it has 2 extra qr codes but it is still the same OS the imageshack used PTC utilities and the Mediafire ones used the petitcomputer.com qr code generator
anyways i would post the change log but im feeling lazy xD and their is a change log in the os so anyways enjoy!!
-Shadow

Zack56144

Okay dont use the image shack ones >.< i gave you the wrong QR codes xD sorry but download the .Zip file and extract it and scan the QR's There
Sorry for any inconvience
-Shadow

bmx7000

hey guys if you think getting gold in desktop dungeon is hard i made a little program for you to use to change your money/gold.
Untitled

Edited on by bmx7000

bmx7000

LeviCelJir

damolii wrote:

Okay, Everyone. I am finally finished with that Minecraft song I promised like a month ago. Anyway, here it is. I would just like to ask though that if you use it in a game, and you are adding credits to that game, that you include me. If you're not going to have credits in the game however, no problem. Here it is!!!

http://imgur.com/cF6O8kM

P.S this is for anyone who is dissecting a game, and tries using the codes in the game for their own idea, but it doesn't work.

1: Identify what function you are trying to get. if it is a decent game, the programmer probably made routine names that correspond to t routine's function
2:Find out all the other routines connected to it. Chances are, its somewhere there you will find solution
3.Here's what I call "Snipping" (real original, right??).Try removing certain routines.If the function does not work as a result, then you know you have found your solution. Try implementing the routine you snipped into whatever you were doing. DO NOT SAVE the program as the same name if you have snipped.
This i what i did until I got a good understanding of BASIC. It's how I learn. Hopefully this helps someone else.

Did no one else like damoii's Minecraft music? I thought it was awesome. Nice job.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

randomous

I hate "reposting" content, and I feel this is horribly inappropriate timing (what with others releasing music), but @damolii reminded me that I wanted to post all the songs I made on the QR thread in one place so they're easy to find. Anyway, here they are (in the order that I made them):

Super Mario Bros 2 Overworld Theme
Pokemon Bike Theme (Original)
The Legend Of Zelda Overworld Theme (Original)
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town Spring Theme (as requested by @Morphtorok)
Super Mario Bros Underwater Theme (Original)

Note: I am not the composer of any of this music. Each song is owned by Nintendo (probably), and all I did was reproduce it in Petit Computer's MML. I do not claim to have composed any of this music; I merely "translated" it.

Feel free to use these in any of your games, but it would be cool if you gave me credit (you don't have to, I honestly don't care). Hope you enjoy them, and sorry if you've seen these before on the other thread!

To play, you MUST load the program from the black console window instead of running it through "View Programs" or whatever it's called. Just type LOAD "SONGNAME" and then run the program. I made it this way so that you can easily append it to the bottom of your program with minimal changes (just remove the "bgmplay" and move the bgmset junk to the top of your program).

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Zack56144

@randomous these are awesome! veryh nice job
sorry if this is kinda a stupid request but can anyone give me the link to tunnel digger? or at least i think its called that xD something like that anyways thats all
-Shadow

Zack56144

@randomous i really love the zelda one i might have to put that in the music selector for my next update! i'll give you a huge shoutout on it so yeah keep up the good work!

Zack56144

[imghttp://imageshack.us/a/img827/6375/qr0.png[/img]
just a test dont scan it

Zack56144

Untitled
just a test dont scan it

Zack56144

Okay sence the release of Nova OS V0.4 was delayed i am proud to announce that Nova OS V0.5 is ready! i stayed up all night working on it and i managed to finish it. i will post QR's later when i have the time

bloodofgore

I'm currently making a simple text game called Petit Brawl. While text games are very boring, the combat system is very unique, trust me on this. And there will be multiplayer as long as you have someone to play with. Here is a list of features:

• Unique combat system
  • Multi-Player
  • Skill Tree
  • Possible Storyline
  • Enemies are matched based upon how skilled you are
  • Town that you can buy stuff such as food

I also have another text game based upon surviving a ship wreck. It's decently fun, but I want to make a few tweaks on it before releasing. Here are a list of features on it:

• Day, food, and energy system
  • Fishing
  • Between each day there is a chance something bad will happen such as bad weather and high waves
  • The more hungry you are the less energy you will gain when you sleep

bloodofgore

Zack56144

Okay Everyone I'm Proud to announce Nova OS V0.5
Untitled
Untitled
Here is the font
Untitled
Okay i worked hard on this and i hope you will enjoy it.
Here is the official Changelog
-Added Music Selector
-Added 1 New Recipie
-Added Pokedex Generation I
-Made custom font
-Minor bug fixes
Okay thats pretty much it Special Thanks to @randomous for his Zelda song!
alright thats all for now thanks for your support
-Shadow

Hairmanban19

damolii wrote:

Okay, Everyone. I am finally finished with that Minecraft song I promised like a month ago. Anyway, here it is. I would just like to ask though that if you use it in a game, and you are adding credits to that game, that you include me. If you're not going to have credits in the game however, no problem. Here it is!!!

http://imgur.com/cF6O8kM

P.S this is for anyone who is dissecting a game, and tries using the codes in the game for their own idea, but it doesn't work.

1: Identify what function you are trying to get. if it is a decent game, the programmer probably made routine names that correspond to t routine's function
2:Find out all the other routines connected to it. Chances are, its somewhere there you will find solution
3.Here's what I call "Snipping" (real original, right??).Try removing certain routines.If the function does not work as a result, then you know you have found your solution. Try implementing the routine you snipped into whatever you were doing. DO NOT SAVE the program as the same name if you have snipped.
This i what i did until I got a good understanding of BASIC. It's how I learn. Hopefully this helps someone else.

Awesome job!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Hairmanban19

bloodofgore wrote:

I'm currently making a simple text game called Petit Brawl. While text games are very boring, the combat system is very unique, trust me on this. And there will be multiplayer as long as you have someone to play with. Here is a list of features:

• Unique combat system
  • Multi-Player
  • Skill Tree
  • Possible Storyline

I also have another text game based upon surviving a ship wreck. It's decently fun, but I want to make a few tweaks on it before releasing. Here are a list of features on it:

• Fishing
  • Between each day there is a chance something bad will happen such as bad weather and high waves

Both sound awesome! I love Text games!

Hairmanban19

bmx7000 wrote:

hey guys if you think getting gold in desktop dungeon is hard i made a little program for you to use to change your money/gold.
Untitled

I can't scan it!

ShinkansenSama

hairmanban19 wrote:

bloodofgore wrote:

• Unique combat system
  • Multi-Player
  • Skill Tree
  • Possible Storyline

• Fishing

Both sound awesome! I love Text games!

I love text games too! Especially RPGs as long as they're in-depth enough. Personally I wish I could see more RPGs for Petit Comp. I already know of and have played Petit Slash I and II, and Petit Tunnel. Anyone know of anymore good RPG programs?

KUUUUKUKUKU~

3DS Friend Code: 4441-8425-5841

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.