Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 9,620

bigdog00

justlink wrote:

@bigdoog10
didnt mean to offend you but its better than not knowing to program at all. just think, you outsmarted the 3ds scientists

Oh no, that wasn't offensive at all. I just modified a program a little bit, tweaked the bugs, and walla, a frozen 3ds/DSi.
and to whoever asked about transparency,
there is one color per color sheet that allows it to be see through, but it is still colorless. do you use chred? The first color with the little white slash through it is the transparent one.

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

bigdog00

RENeare239 wrote:

did you post somethimg about that? I might of missed it. also: is transperancy possible, and if so, with what value?

add as 3ds friends? I already added you

Justlink

bigdog00 wrote:

justlink wrote:

@bigdoog10
didnt mean to offend you but its better than not knowing to program at all. just think, you outsmarted the 3ds scientists

Oh no, that wasn't offensive at all. I just modified a program a little bit, tweaked the bugs, and walla, a frozen 3ds/DSi.
there is one color per color sheet that allows it to be see through, but it is still colorless. do you use chred? The first color with the little white slash through it is the transparent one.

yeah, i use chred. actually started making characters today, cant figure out backgrounds though And i have a 3ds

Edited on by Justlink

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

bigdog00

justlink wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

justlink wrote:

@bigdoog10

yeah, i use chred. actually started making characters today, cant figure out backgrounds though And i have a 3ds

background, packpound. I don't know how to do it, either. Please go online so we can swapnote. Did you register me, I can't be on nintendolife after 8:15 but I can be online after 8:15.

Justlink

my fc is 5112-4809-1631

Justlink

anyone on?

IAmSpike

NO YES

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

swordx

bigdog00 wrote:

justlink wrote:

@bigdoog10

Is it still frozen if you press select?

swordx

ChangeV

bigdog00 wrote:

...ONE LAST THING: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CURIOUS: YOU CAN TRY THE PROGRAM CALLED "LOCKUPDS" BUT IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS: LOCKS UP PETIT COMPUTER AND FORCES YOU TO RESTART IT. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE ALL WORK BEFORE OPENING IT.

You used invalid sting (longer than 34 characters) into colset command.

for example, this will lock up palette loading routine and freeze the Petit Computer.

COLSET "SP",0,"0"*35

ChangeV

Discostew

ChangeV wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

...ONE LAST THING: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CURIOUS: YOU CAN TRY THE PROGRAM CALLED "LOCKUPDS" BUT IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS: LOCKS UP PETIT COMPUTER AND FORCES YOU TO RESTART IT. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE ALL WORK BEFORE OPENING IT.

You used invalid sting (longer than 34 characters) into colset command.

for example, this will lock up palette loading routine and freeze the Petit Computer.

COLSET "SP",0,"0"*35

35 characters? Isn't the function only meant for 6 characters, no more no less?

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Justlink

wats colset anyway

Justlink

its probably just a glitch because if you used a basic programmer on the computer, it'd probably just overload the program and cause it to stop responding

Justlink

new petit computer in japan. uses mkll programming.

ChangeV

I just tested same COLSET "SP",0,"0"*35 on Japanese 3DSLL(puchicon mkII)
and it didn't freeze.

ChangeV

Justlink

you have the 2nd petit computer?

Eel

The second petit computer from japan is exactly the same petit computer america got (well, not exactly, but it's the same version) so, in a way, we all have it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bigdog00

HAS ANYONE TRIED THE NEW CINCOS???

Justlink

i want to, but i dont have a computer
@bigdoog00
add me, i added u

Edited on by Justlink

seasickelf10

@bigdog I'll add you next time I get on my 3ds. Can't really do that during class. The only progress I've made in that game using the raycaster was adding graphical commands. You know, "press this button and a slashing effect comes accross the screen .3. So no real progress. Edit: my need for transperancy was for those blocks in the raycaster, and after studying the code, it doesn't look like that's possible. Unless I missed something. Does anyone know how to change the ground and background color in that thing, I can't find the lines for that

Edited on by seasickelf10

3ds friend code : 3110–3945–6092
id: Ren

3DS Friend Code: 3110-3945-6092

bigdog00

RENeare239 wrote:

@bigdog I'll add you next time I get on my 3ds. Can't really do that during class. The only progress I've made in that game using the raycaster was adding graphical commands. You know, "press this button and a slashing effect comes accross the screen .3. So no real progress. Edit: my need for transperancy was for those blocks in the raycaster, and after studying the code, it doesn't look like that's possible. Unless I missed something. Does anyone know how to change the ground and background color in that thing, I can't find the lines for that

OK. I don't have class today or next week, so thats fine. my fps is coming along pretty nicely.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic